Man spends 3 hours licking doorbell of family

Featured Posts

weed

I need me a man w that endurance

• Like 1
  • LMAO 17
  • Thanks 1

hurricane326

I once read a story about a woman who kept hearing her dog scratching the door but when she looked through the peephole it was a man pretending to be her dog

Honey, you got a big storm comin'
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 2

hurricane326

Doorbells are literally luckier than I am smh

Honey, you got a big storm comin'
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

boyfromnowhere

Police searching for man caught on camera licking family's doorbell

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING 😦: Police are searching for a prowler who spent 3 hours licking the doorbell of a California home. 

Early Saturday morning police say Roberto Daniel Arroyo, spent about three hours licking and milling around this Salinas yard. The homeowners were out of town at the time, but their kids were home. They didn't wake up to the noise. But the family’s surveillance system notifies them when there's movement out front. The Dungans just installed this new security system less than a month ago and police say it's made their job easier. "We were pleasantly surprised the image was so clear it didn't take us long to identify the individual," Miguel Cabrera with Salina Police said."This just kind of re-enforces how important it is to have security within your home," Sylvia Dungan told KION.

Police are still looking for Arroyo, who could face petty theft and prowling, both misdemeanor charges.

https://www.kron4.com/news/strange/video-police-searching-for-man-caught-on-camera-licking-family-s-doorbell/1691779638

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 2

Timmers

Three hours? That's commitment. I haven't licked anything that long in a couple years :trollga:

• LMAO 9
  • Thanks 2

Morphine Prince

wtf....

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 1

Quartz

Jokes aside, this is actually quite creepy. He must have been off his rockers. This is some murder crime stuff. I'm glad everyone's safe.

Let's be nice to each other <3
  • Like 4

fayecuntaway

I'm scared, mom! A man spending three hours licking a doorbell to a house where children are sleeping while their parents are out screams deranged psycho pedophile to me, and I'm really scared just thinking about it. This is some next level creepiness, and I hope he gets caught! 

Edit: I just saw that it is a video, I can't watch it, just seeing the thumbnail makes me want to cry! I'm scared. 

Edited by fayecuntaway
  • Like 1

That J

It takes alot to make me not know what to say...

Typically, I can look at all sides of things and kinda figure things out even if it's not something I believe or am about.  

I got nothin on this one.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw
  • Like 1