Apple Music
economy

70% tax rate not realistic

Featured Posts

TheQueenLG
1 hour ago, Adakam said:

Its not ignorance, they know very well that this 70% proposal works and would be great for the country's economy. The problem is the massive amount of corruption led mainly by the right.

Corporations have full control over the republican government, with their donations and lobbying. They wont let such an idea pass.

These are the problems of late-stage Capitalism, where money decides everything.

Very good analysis, sis!

Economy
1 hour ago, Woolfsmck said:

I'm not arguing, simply posting relevant information to a mainstream topic.

My opinion is that increasing taxes just because the rich can afford it isn't justification enough.

Gov.spending is wasteful and corrupt so simply throwing more money into the pit won't solve anything.

I agree the infrastructure and healthcare do benefit the broader populus however, but waste, corruption, insurance fraud ect  should be prioritised before increased spending.

This! Some forms of spending have benefits but if waste isnt fixed, ur taking money and resources out of private sector/individuals for nothing and decreasing drive for success without much benefit doing more harm than good

There's a lot of military cuts that can be done do fund better programs 

ode
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

big mood 

update: apparently i don't know slang anymore. 

thanks for cluing me in to "big mood" lmao

Edited by andy69
yala

Woolfsmck

Heh.  Blaming  blaming the right for corruption is silly.  Plus the perception that Gov waste of tax dollars goes across party lines. 

Ignoring this problem will lead to a unending cycle of us  vs  them and drag the USA down, eliminating the United.  

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

FATCAT
7 hours ago, Pablo said:

I don't want the government taking more of people's money, they overspend right now and will if they take more.

Then how about a compromise? Middle class tax cuts and we replace that lost money with a 70% bracket beyond 10 million?

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 1

Quartz

Me entering this thread and not understanding anything

15469422902707751.gif

Let's be nice to each other <3
  • LMAO 2

Woolfsmck
4 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Then how about a compromise? Middle class tax cuts and we replace that lost money with a 70% bracket beyond 10 million?

How do you address the resulting financial flight to more tax friendly nations and the consequent reduction in overall tax revenue?

Get the peoples trust first 

Only left wing under 10milkion would support this.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true