💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Lum

Featured Posts

HausOfHarlow

OMG. I honestly just transferred $20 to my bank account today to Pre-Order the rerelease of BTW: The Paradise Edition. YES for a separate copy >>

OMG. I honestly just transferred $20 to my bank account today to Pre-Order the rerelease of BTW: The Paradise Edition. YES for a separate copy >>

BTW??? :troll:

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

HausOfHarlow

BTW??? :troll:

OMG. Of course my little monster mind would automatically do that.. Lol. I have honestly typed "BTW" probably 10,000 times in the past year :P

Has anyone else noticed major impurities with the sound of the iTunes file of "Ride?" I decided to listen to it with the good headphones yesterday and was shocked when I heard how unclear, wobbly and tattered it is at the same time. If I pay the same price for a song on iTunes as I would for the physical release, why am I not offered the same high quality standards in the file? While an Apple Lossless file is still light years behind the CD quality, it is by far better than this crappy 256 kbit/s AAC quality they offer.

Songs like "Ride" that are made of such a beautiful and tender fabric get destroyed when they appear in the dressing of a mediocre, encoded and decoded digital file. Lana's music is way too beautiful to be presented in just a never-ending group of ones and zeros.

If you got it off this thread, it was a fake up scaled file, it wasn't actually 256kbps. The ACTUAL iTunes version hasn't been mass spread yet unfortunately. Don't worry, if you hear it on the radio before we get the i+ version, you'll hear how much better it sounds :)

Willeo Soeurs

Anyone has the final version of Paradise? The first leak of Paradise seems like a demo, a final one was circulating somewhere :excited2: