💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Lum

Featured Posts

I'm trying but I only got Shuchi done so far. It keeps saying I have to wait until 7:40 until I can start a new PM topic but that was 9 minutes ago...

Okay it's not working. I hope I don't get warned for this but the links on my tumblr page that I never use.

http://****yeahseanswriting.tumblr.com/

MarryTheSequins

I'm trying but I only got Shuchi done so far. It keeps saying I have to wait until 7:40 until I can start a new PM topic but that was 9 minutes ago...

Okay it's not working. I hope I don't get warned for this but the links on my tumblr page that I never use.

http://f--kyeahseans...ing.tumblr.com/

thank you :)

Is Paradise gonna be available as a separate EP or will i have to buy the whole BTD album again?

Paradise will be available digitally on iTunes but as for the physical version I'm not sure. I have a feeling she's going to pull a The Fame/TFM with this EP.

Wolf Boy

You can buy Paradise as a single album download on iTunes but as far as we are aware the physicals will all be double disc type releases. That may change i suppose.

Honestly my downloads are a mess, the most recent leaks are:

BTD Demo 2

SS Demo

Lolita Surf Noir Demo

Paradise

Burning Desire

Ride

Every Man Gets His Wish

Is that right?

ZAIJHNZJEN

Honestly my downloads are a mess, the most recent leaks are:

BTD Demo 2

SS Demo

Lolita Surf Noir Demo

Paradise

Burning Desire

Ride

Every Man Gets His Wish

Is that right?

There's the This Is What Makes Us Girls demo too.

Actually those demos aren't leaks, they have been on SoundCloud for like a year, but people just found out about them recently.

There's the This Is What Makes Us Girls demo too.

Actually those demos aren't leaks, they have been on SoundCloud for like a year, but people just found out about them recently.

Okay. I got everything then.

I went to a Starbucks off campus to download it on their wifi but the PopHatesFags links were down so I had to get them from multiple sources

can somebody PM me links to the demo(s) of Radio and Dark Paradise (not the short, upbeat one - the one that's more similar to the album vers.) pleeease? :)

I'm pretty sure that SS demo already leaked awhile ago. Even before we got an HQ of the official radio edit version