💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Lum

Featured Posts

pleasee someone can tell me what say the lyrics in the american and bel air snippets?

"American"

You made me crazy, you made me wild

Just like a baby, scream your name like a child

Your skin so golden-brown

Be young, be dope, be proud

Like an American

"Bel Air"

Gargoyles standing at the front of your gate

[???] told me to wait, but I can’t wait to see you

So I run like I’m mad, to heaven’s door

credit to SitarHero on lanaboards

serial killer, ooh baby, ghetto baby and summer of sam are not on the album :( but ride comes out soon!

serial killer, ooh baby, ghetto baby and summer of sam are not on the album :( but ride comes out soon!

Last year was an awful year for me. So many things happened, so many heartsinks, so much darkness taking over, inside out. So many new discoverings, so many previously unknown facts of the world just cleaved into me, and I seriously thought that was it. My last realtionship was so painfully dreadful that I don't even wanna get to describe it, or try to open up and share it...

So many things lost, so many things broken, and so much mental sickness from the other person...

When I discovered Lana, 2011's September, I felt rescued. Her lyrics, the way she felt and described love, the way she sang, her style, her everything, I felt so protected, I felt embraced.

It's just a blessing that Born To Die the Paradise Edition will be re-released on the day of my birthday, and it includes Yayo, one of the songs that, seriously, saved my life.

I'm just so grateful to still be alive.

Love can seriously kill, and ache in places you never ever thought you even had inside of yourself. And some people can be so twisted, so ****ing unstable, and take advantage of one's pure and sheer innocence, and goodness, and purity...

She made me feel strong again. She made me feel like I am not alone, and somehow, every devastating war makes us stronger.

I'm sorry for sharing this, I am just crying and I need to express myself.

marcwaffles

I fixed up the album cover so it's brighter and more vibrant now, if anyone wants it:

296hyef.jpg

EDIT: It looks better once downloaded (hopefully).

Edited by mcwf

"American"

You made me crazy, you made me wild

Just like a baby, scream your name like a child

Your skin so golden-brown

Be young, be dope, be proud

Like an American

"Bel Air"

Gargoyles standing at the front of your gate

[???] told me to wait, but I can’t wait to see you

So I run like I’m mad, to heaven’s door

credit to SitarHero on lanaboards