💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Lum

Featured Posts

Wolf Boy

We got 3 songs prior to BTD's release as well. Guess it's just a teaser.

Boarding School d/l http://soundcloud.com/brandonballard/boarding-school%C2%A0

We got 3 songs prior to BTD's release as well. Guess it's just a teaser.

Boarding School d/l http://soundcloud.co...oarding-school

Yeah but that was a full record. Maybe Paradise Edition will be extended, hence so many pre-release tracks. It'd be disappointing if we already have half the record already.

JudasInTheDark

Yeah but that was a full record. Maybe Paradise Edition will be extended, hence so many pre-release tracks. It'd be disappointing if we already have half the record already.

Agreed.

So do we actually have confirmed days next week for each single?

it says it's reached its dl limit :(

Wolf Boy

Yeah i know what you mean, but it's 3 out of 8 songs, and we don't even know if these 3 songs will def be on the album. Blue Velvet may just be sold by itself. But yeah i know what you mean.

JudasInTheDark

The H&M ads slay me everytime they come on

Me too All conversation ceases in my living room when I hear Lana's voice on the TV tbh

Apparently Lana's label really doesn't want Boarding School circulating because of the lyrics, I guess that would explain their vigilance in removing links

ALSO, tracks have recently been added to ASCAP that are rumored to be on Paradise: Bel Air, ***

JudasInTheDark

Can someone please fill me in? Which songs are we getting this week and on which days?