other

Lady Gaga looks like her mother here, it's amazing.

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

TeenIdle

They look like a couple with 4 kids and 3 dogs who live in the suburbs :vegas: Soccer moms got to her

KatieJudasGaga4

I loved her outfit at the Golden Globes, but I think this hair would've been perfect tbh.

Reality
10 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

They look like a couple with 4 kids and 3 dogs who live in the suburbs :vegas: Soccer moms got to her

She looks like a woman in middle American with her hair pulled back, with no makeup, in a sweatshirt with a kid in one hand and a bottle of pinot grigio in the other.

𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣, 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖

calmar
Just now, M Monstre said:

She looks like a woman in middle American with her hair pulled back, with no makeup, in a sweatshirt with a kid in one hand and a bottle of pinot grigio in the other.

and she just heated up some leftover spaghetti from the fridge and got around to just talking, you know, and he wanted to sing this song, it's called Midnight Special by Creedence Clearwater Revival, you know, and -

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Chromatic
Just now, calmar said:

and she just heated up some leftover spaghetti from the fridge and got around to just talking, you know, and he wanted to sing this song, it's called Midnight Special by Creedence Clearwater Revival, you know, and -

.. she said, "there can be 100 people in the room, and 99 don't believe in you, and you just need one to believe in you.''

Jonathan2244
8 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I loved her outfit at the Golden Globes, but I think this hair would've been perfect tbh.

couldn't agree more why couldn't she wear this blonde wig yesterdayyy

Smother Em Eh

Oh wow she does. But honestly she looks like her Mom everytime she’s with her too tbh cuz well they do look alike. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ARTPOPRS
43 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

35 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

couldn't agree more why couldn't she wear this blonde wig yesterdayyy

Personally I liked her hair at the Golden Globes, atleast the color. The blonde has gotten kinda boring imo, but if the blue was in this shape/cut/style that would’ve been amazing.

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, ARTPOPRS said:

Personally I liked her hair at the Golden Globes, atleast the color. The blonde has gotten kinda boring imo, but if the blue was in this shape/cut/style that would’ve been amazing.

Yea that is what I meant, the hair style, I would keep the color.

LeJudas

This random thot just popped into my head. What if you were like trying your hardest to succeed but nobody ever did. Suddenly this one person becomes infatuated by your talent and he gets lovestruck and starts to believe in you and suddenly you're competing against legends and icons. Wow.

ARTPOPRS
1 minute ago, LeJudas said:

This random thot just popped into my head. What if you were like trying your hardest to succeed but nobody ever did. Suddenly this one person becomes infatuated by your talent and he gets lovestruck and starts to believe in you and suddenly you're competing against legends and icons. Wow.

Except she’s been doing this for 10 year and 3 for her acting. :messga:

Archived