💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak
8 hours ago, Bat said:

I'm still keeping the possibility of Thiorn having secret loyalty to Cersei open and therefore switching sides ones they get to Kings Landing.

Yeah but Cersei put a hit out on him and Jamie so if he switches sides that will be a grave mistake. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko
10 hours ago, Kisses said:

If I see any more dragon or wolf abuse I will be triggered. KILL PEOPLE, NOT MAGICAL BEASTS! :cryga:

Where is Newt Scamander when you need him? 

Lion Heart

Guys read this theory on 3ER (this one's much better). Well worth the read: 

Spoiler

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

weed

ok considering all of the fire priestesses support Daenerys in general, maybe the Firey Hand & all the priestesses or w/e will join Dany's side in the battle against Cersei!

YourCureness
14 hours ago, Illuminati Freak said:

I do believe that someone close to Dany (either Tyrion or Varys) may end up betraying Dany and throwing her under the bus to Cersei. If that happens then I can see her snapping and wanting revenge.

I think it will be tyrion. 

YourCureness
14 hours ago, RAMROD said:

She would be taking a quick left turn if she did after all these heroic and sympathetic things she did.

Despite her saying that she is not her Father, Dany has already showed signs that she is the daught of a mad person. Her delusions of grandeur of taking the Iron Throne is one, but the most obvious one is her Sam's family because of politics. 

weed
24 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Hide contents

cant believe i read that whole thing

Gam
Spoiler

I timestamped the video, she says episode 5 will be massive

Possibly the biggest episode yet  :excited2:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Bat
47 minutes ago, Gam said:
  Hide contents

I timestamped the video, she says episode 5 will be massive

Possibly the biggest episode yet  :excited2:

Isn't that like standard? From my experience, the second last episode of a season is mostly the most intense instead of the last one.

Gam
1 minute ago, Bat said:

Isn't that like standard? From my experience, the second last episode of a season is mostly the most intense instead of the last one.

Yeah but everyone was going on about episode 3 being the biggest thing yet now Emilia is saying this is one is bigger  :emma:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

RAMROD

I  have no doubt that it will, and hopefully more well lit battle too :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Illuminati Freak
8 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

Hide contents

That person smokes too much weed. 😂😂😂 Stay AWAY from Reddit conspiracies.

weed
Spoiler

okkkkkkk Emilia in this interview (briefly at the end) says that episode 5 is EVEN BIGGER than episode 3!!!! I'm shaking, it'll be so goood and daytime!!! we'll be able to see everything :nooo: even tho I'm disappointed w the nk storyline i'm soo frickin pumped for where it will go

oops im late so i put it in a spoiler lol

Lion Heart
21 hours ago, neptugne said:
  Reveal hidden contents

okkkkkkk Emilia in this interview (briefly at the end) says that episode 5 is EVEN BIGGER than episode 3!!!! I'm shaking, it'll be so goood and daytime!!! we'll be able to see everything :nooo: even tho I'm disappointed w the nk storyline i'm soo frickin pumped for where it will go

oops im late so i put it in a spoiler lol

Interesting, also Jon called E4 one of his favorites in an interview. 

Lion Heart

Dany executing Samwell Tarly's family may have been her biggest mistake to date (second to several she made at the Battle of Winterfell). Here's why: 

Dany can't portray herself as a champion of all people. Yes, she flew over to Westeros to help Jon and the Northerners fight the Army of the Dead, and her arrival definitely helped. But the people of Horn Hill, Highgarden, Old Town, and the surrounding area? To them she's a ruthless wannabe dictator who executes anyone who refuses to bend the knee. That's not exactly inspiring. In fact, that's pretty much what the Mad King did. Never mind the fact that Sam was broken over what she did to his family. I suspect Sam will be a part of Dany's undoing: he'll start to tell people about Jon's lineage, which will further undermine Danaerys' claim to the Throne and everything she's worked for. I suspect Tyrion will betray her for Cersei since he plotted something with her last season, and I suspect Varys will betray her after he concludes that Jon is the "better" person to rule the realm. Dany sacrificed so much and in the end, she probably gets nothing for it. I don't see a happy ending for her. :( 

popcorn.gif

Archived