💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak

Seriously thou if they go the route to make Dany the mad Queen and a mass murderer at this point after all she's done to help I'm really going to be sick to my stomach and extremely upset over this. I'm not believing the Vary's thing. I think they need him to get into Kings Landing via the tunnels because he knows his way around them. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gam
2 hours ago, Melech said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Basically Daenerys will go crazy and will try to execute Kings Landing Jon will kill her 

I- 

That would be very interesting  :green:

Spoiler

I'm trying to figure out if logically she'd actually go mad or not, she's worked all this time for one thing and that's the throne. If she doesn't get the throne would she go mad? Idk  :sharon:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Illuminati Freak

I do believe that someone close to Dany (either Tyrion or Varys) may end up betraying Dany and throwing her under the bus to Cersei. If that happens then I can see her snapping and wanting revenge.

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

Seriously thou if they go the route to make Dany the mad Queen and a mass murderer at this point after all she's done to help I'm really going to be sick to my stomach and extremely upset over this. I'm not believing the Vary's thing. I think they need him to get into Kings Landing via the tunnels because he knows his way around them. 

She would be taking a quick left turn if she did after all these heroic and sympathetic things she did.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Illuminati Freak said:

I do believe that someone close to Dany (either Tyrion or Varys) may end up betraying Dany and throwing her under the bus to Cersei. If that happens then I can see her snapping and wanting revenge.

Strong foreshadowing when Dany said she would burn them alive if she caught them ratted her out :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Illuminati Freak
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She would be taking a quick left turn if she did after all these heroic and sympathetic things she did.

Exactly to me it wouldn't make any sense and it would be a really bad move by the writers. If Dany & Drogon make it out alive I will be shocked. This whole thing of Jon murdering her sounds like really bad fan fiction some Dany haters made up on reddit. Dany still loves Jon she kept saving his ass yet again last episode.

Melech
1 minute ago, Illuminati Freak said:

Exactly to me it wouldn't make any sense and it would be a really bad move by the writers. If Dany & Drogon make it out alive I will be shocked. This whole thing of Jon murdering her sound like really bad fan fiction some Dany haters made up on reddit. 

Let’s hope. I‘m okay with Daenerys dying if her death is heroic (eventhough she is after Melisandre my fav). I’m not here for a  slander of her character 

Rudz Xinc

You guys should stop discussing about possible plot upcoming episode. Or at least put a warning so people don't open the spoiler. :saladga:

Look at those clowns

BOMSHELL

My ass has never clenched tighter than during last week’s episode. Whew

BOMSHELL
2 hours ago, Melech said:

Let’s hope. I‘m okay with Daenerys dying if her death is heroic (eventhough she is after Melisandre my fav). I’m not here for a  slander of her character 

If I see any more dragon or wolf abuse I will be triggered. KILL PEOPLE, NOT MAGICAL BEASTS! :cryga:

Bat

I'm still keeping the possibility of Thiorn having secret loyalty to Cersei open and therefore switching sides ones they get to Kings Landing.

Lion Heart

If that Dany  rumor ends up being true, then that would just be the sloppiest writing ever, which is exactly what I expect from those hacks D&D.

Good God..

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

5bv14xoyvkv21.jpg

Lion Heart

Also I saw this theory and I LOVE it! It almost makes up for what I didn't like about the BoW:

Spoiler

Read it!

Archived