šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak
4 hours ago, Epione said:

The only thing I care is that both dragons are alive.

I was losing my mind when Drogon was covered in White Walkers I thought that was it for him at one point. I'm making peace with the fact that in episode 5 theĀ Battle of Kings Landing Drogon will die. Cersei is well equipped to kill the dragons now. I'm probably going to have a complete break down over it.Ā 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nodandsmile

I am seeing people coming for Dany on twitter ... are these people for real??? I truly beleive we watched different episodesĀ :saladga:Ā  "Arya saved the day!" Which would not happen if it wasn't for Beric and The Hound, who were saved by ,,, guess who, DANY! One even had the nerves to say Sansa was more useful this episodeĀ :lmao: andĀ  they all stan Jon' useless *ss btw who saved TWICE by her in this episode!

RAMROD
15 hours ago, Epione said:

The only thing I care is that both dragons are alive.

It looks like Rhaegal is super injured, no? I hope he is recuperating fast cos we need him for Battle of King's Landing.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Bye
2 hours ago, SimplyTheBest said:

I am seeing people coming for Dany on twitter ... are these people for real??? I truly beleive we watched different episodesĀ :saladga:Ā  "Arya saved the day!" Which would not happen if it wasn't for Beric and The Hound, who were saved by ,,, guess who, DANY! One even had the nerves to say Sansa was more useful this episodeĀ :lmao: andĀ  they all stan Jon' useless *ss btw who saved TWICE by her in this episode!

Dany haters are the absolute worst. They also love the Mad Queen theory even though we already have a mad queen with Cersei and even though Dany has basically sacrificed her entire army over the last 2 seasons (Yara's fleet, the Tyrells, Dothraki, most of the Unsullied, Viserion) to save the North and Jon personally as well when she could have taken back King's Landing by now.Ā 

I know it won't happen but after all she's been through and worked hard for and sacrificed, she really deserves the Iron Throne.Ā 

LittleMichael
17 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

ļ»æļ»æ I know it won't happen but after all she's been through and worked hard for and sacrificed, she really deserves the Iron Throne.Ā 

giphy.gif

RAMROD

Damn, it's already Wednesday. And there's only 3 episodes left.

It felt weird to me, cos I am not ready to let go but I also wanna see an ending. :diane:

Melech

Apparently one leaker war correct 100% and the ending they said for the series... yikesĀ 

Guest Anisko

My theory :

What if arya is the nexy NK?Ā 

Remember when she attacked the Nk he grabbed her from her neck and we already knew from the last seasons that the Nk can change babies with his fingers.. So he probably did that with arya.Ā 

What u think guys?Ā 

Ā 

Rudz Xinc

The NK story is over.Ā :ladyhaha:

Let it go guys. There is no NEXT NK.Ā :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

RAMROD
16 minutes ago, Anisko said:

My theory :

What if arya is the nexy NK?Ā 

Remember when she attacked the Nk he grabbed her from her neck and we already knew from the last seasons that the Nk can change babies with his fingers.. So he probably did that with arya.Ā 

What u think guys?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Don't think so, NK touched Bran, he didn't changed. It seems to only work for babies, which is why NK exclusively asks Craster for his babies, not adult humans.

LittleMichael

I'm thinking about all the hours I spent watching Night King's theories videosĀ and reading articles writtenĀ by fans for nothing, since the history of White Walkers is so linear and simple eventually

source.gif

mwjuell91

So on one hand I feel the NK story was ended quite quick, and I want to know more! Hopefully we will learn more about Bran and his powers or something. On the other hand, everything has been leading up tp this, and it has taken a long time to get here. Small clues as how to kill the white walkers, how their army will fall and everything has been showed deliberately to function for that moment. I just wan to know more! what is the place where they created the WW from the babies? What would happen if the NK killed Bran? What did Bran do warging? other than that I think the battle was beautifully executed and very intense to watch

Epione
15 hours ago, Illuminati Freak said:

I was losing my mind when Drogon was covered in White Walkers I thought that was it for him at one point. I'm making peace with the fact that in episode 5 theĀ Battle of Kings Landing Drogon will die. Cersei is well equipped to kill the dragons now. I'm probably going to have a complete break down over it.Ā 

Me too. Viserionā€™s death was so sad last season. NowĀ I know death for at least one more dragon is coming, since they mentioned thatĀ weapon at least couple of times. Which sucks in my opinion.Ā :noparty:

Epione
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It looks like Rhaegal is super injured, no? I hope he is recuperating fast cos we need him for Battle of King's Landing.

Yeah, he has holes in his wings, and he was badly scratched by Viserion. That fight was intense. I read somewhere that dragons can heal quickly, so I hope they can burn Qyburn and his weapons fast.Ā :excited2:

Archived