💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak

mcyefk.jpg

Love Bran but...they better have something bigger planned for him like he helps take down Cersei or imma gonna be pissed.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jadeykins

OMG i'm reading through the comments on the making of video and people are reaaalllyy pissed about the ending! like people are really hating on this episode. 

Lion Heart
1 minute ago, Illuminati Freak said:

mcyefk.jpg

Love Bran but...they better have something bigger planned for him like he helps take down Cersei or imma gonna be pissed.

Spoiler

Prediction: he becomes the new Night King in a surprise twist at the end.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

giskardsb
9 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

mcyefk.jpg

Bran has obviously in some way or another orchestrated everything to get to this current point.

The episode was EPIC and flawless.

However, there are so many unanswered questions. To the one saying the WW were the 2nd theme of the show, y'all haven't been paying attention lol. Literally the first episode of the show starts with the white walkers, not with the iron throne. In the books the theme also falls on the Others and the Men.

NK leaving Jon alive, but killing a ton of people.. seriously? The NK died kinda stupidly.  Constantly throughout the show we've been getting hints that he can see the future and predict things. Now somehow Arya was able to sneak behind his back (with all the WW being around him) and kill him... weird. Bran being disconnected for the majority of the episode, what the hell?

Emigrante
2 minutes ago, Evolve said:

The episode was EPIC and flawless.

However, there are so many unanswered questions. To the one saying the WW were the 2nd theme of the show, y'all haven't been paying attention lol. Literally the first episode of the show starts with the white walkers, not with the iron throne. In the books the theme also falls on the Others and the Men.

NK leaving Jon alive, but killing a ton of people.. seriously? The NK died kinda stupidly.  Constantly throughout the show we've been getting hints that he can see the future and predict things. Now somehow Arya was able to sneak behind his back (with all the WW being around him) and kill him... weird. Bran being disconnected for the majority of the episode, what the hell?

thanks!

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Eighteen

ep was good. but it was too dark i couldn't see a damn thing a quarter of the time. 

Logan

There’s no way Bran was simply watching from ravens the whole time. There has to be more to it.. 

6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Why is no one mentioning Theon? 

He is too good for this world. 

lol no.

Knife

How sad would it have been  if Gilly and her baby survived but Sam's dies, or vice-versa? :giveup:

They could've have them die off-screen in episode 3 so they can surprise us with some tragedy in the next episode when they start accounting for the dead. :giveup:

Emvee
30 minutes ago, Logan said:

If anything this episode proves that she’s willing to fight for her people. When she saw the Dorthraki being slaughtered she decided to get on the battlefield herself despite Jon’s warning because it hurt her to sit around and watch. Not only did she save hundreds by weeding out the army with dragonfire, she kept the Night King away to buy people time. And in the end she picked up a sword for the first time and fought for her life without a dragon. Just her and her most loyal friend. 

A true Mad Queen would have hidden in fear. Without her sacrifices and her armies none of the characters we love would even be alive. 

I want you to be right. 

RAMROD

HOLY FXCKING SCHEIßE!!! :nooo:

That was awesome!

I don't understand y'all who said this episode is bad, like, ARE WE WATCHING THE SAME SHOW HERE?!?!????!!  :diane:

Raise my glass to the fallen, literally. Been preparing for this since episode 1 this season for moi.

Illustration:

tumblr_pqpgimHdMj1vz3i63o1_400.jpg

Also,

Spoiler

:udidnt:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ZiggyZiggs

Yea they ended the storyline too soon

winter came and went :laughga:

could you have imagined an epic 3 way battle bw everyone at the north, Cersei and the night king at Kings landing? Woooo chile

the humans fighting the whites and also fighting each other, Cersei/ Night King scene 

I feel ROBBED 

shoudve kept all the ideas for the episode for the finale 

wtf are they going to do for the next 3 episodes 💀

Lion Heart
Spoiler

blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.co

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived