💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

pachinko
54 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

Tbh i didn't like this episode, i'm just glad it ended without my faves dying, the first 2 were way better imo :oops:

This was the best episode ever. :fthis:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante
8 minutes ago, Logan said:

The dagger that was meant to kill Bran ended up being used to kill the Night King :saladga:

was this dagger meant to kill Bran? Did I miss something? Why would Arya have it then. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Thomas P

This ****ing episode floored me. I can’t even come up with words rn. That was so ****ing good :saladga:

Spoiler

This is why Arya is my favourite character :pray:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

This was the best episode ever. :fthis:

Quality-wise? Maybe, probably

Personally? One of the worsts ever for me, only because i think the series/books would be 100x better if there were no white walkers at all

We're far from the Shallow now

Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

was this dagger meant to kill Bran? Did I miss something? Why would Arya have it then. 

1st season sis :selena:

The assassin that entered bran's room when he was recovering from the fall had this dagger

Okay i'm gonna note down some stuff before I attempt to sleep so I can stop spamming this thread :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

The dothraki at the start annoyed me, literally suicide and more people for the dead... 
BRIENNE IS ALIVE  :giveup:
Melisandre fulfilling her purpose RIP  :messga:
I think Arya was the best person to kill the Night King
Melisandre said "You'd shut many eyes forever, Brown eyes, Green eyes and Blue eyes" to Arya
Beric also fulfilling his purpose RIP 
Sansa and Tyrion having such an amazing scene together, I totally believed they were done for
GHOST IS ALIVE,  Check the new episode preview and go to 0:17 you see him behind Sam
Lyanna Mormont being the baddest b!tch in the show...
Also i'm not sure how they're planning to fight Cersei with so little men 
THE CLEGANE FIGHT IS COMING

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Emigrante
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

1st season sis :selena:

The assassin that entered bran's room when he was recovering from the fall had this dagger

I've been only paying attention since season 3, so maybe that's why I dont remember this. :air: 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

I've been only paying attention since season 3, so maybe that's why I dont remember this. :air: 

It was Baelish's dagger, he hired the assassin, so the Starks would blame the lannisters

Emvee

Daenerys please don’t become the villain :giveup:

I can feel it happening :giveup:

Daenerys, you’re breaking my heart :giveup:

Logan

It’s pretty obvious we are going to get something similar to the Sept of Baelor scenario. 

Jose P

I was literally shaking by the end of this episode. Amazing and I’m glad they managed to deliver. This episode was to hyped up, I was worried.

Now to those saying the NK was killed too fast. What else did you want. He can only be killed with dragon glass and nothing else which means he must be stabbed. Arya is very stealthy we been knew. She did it and all the clues were there since S3 when she met Melisandre. This was literally perfect. And the WW have never been the main thing The main plot since S1 has been the Iron Throne. The WW have always been secondary, with S7 being the only season where I’d say they were the main problem all the way to this episode. We had an hour and a half battle to end them. What else did you want?

And now let’s acknowledge that magnificent soundtrack.

GHOST IS ALIVE! :giveup:

If you check the preview around the 0:18 mark you can see him standing outside with everyone else! :bradley:

Logan
Just now, Postboy said:

Daenerys please don’t become the villain :giveup:

I can feel it happening :giveup:

Daenerys, you’re breaking my heart :giveup:

If anything this episode proves that she’s willing to fight for her people. When she saw the Dorthraki being slaughtered she decided to get on the battlefield herself despite Jon’s warning because it hurt her to sit around and watch. Not only did she save hundreds by weeding out the army with dragonfire, she kept the Night King away to buy people time. And in the end she picked up a sword for the first time and fought for her life without a dragon. Just her and her most loyal friend. 

A true Mad Queen would have hidden in fear. Without her sacrifices and her armies none of the characters we love would even be alive. 

Archived