• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Varys

Also I got this from ATRL :vegas:

Actors About how the feel about the ending

Sansa

Spoiler

Sophie said that she thinks the end of the show might be a little bit polarizing. "It was really satisfying for us. Who knows if it will be satisfying for the fans. I think a lot of fans will be disappointed and a lot of fans will be over the moon," she said. "I think it will be really interesting to see people's reactions, but for me reading the script it was just like heartbreaking to read at the very final page of the script it just says, 'End of Game of Thrones.' That was really emotional." Turner also said that she feels that by the end of the series, "[Sansa] is the most self-assured character in the show."  

Jon

Spoiler

Kit saidthink not everyone's going to be happy, you know, and you can't please everyone. My favorite TV shows are Sopranos, Breaking Bad, and The Wire, and they all ended in a way that...it's never going to satisfy you."  

Tyrion

Spoiler

Peter said: Tyrion's ending "I feel very, very—I'm trying to find the right word. I think he was given a very good conclusion. No matter what that is—death can be a great way out."  

Arya

Spoiler

Massie Said: I ended on the perfect scene. I was alone—shocker! Arya's always bloody alone. But I was alone and I had watched a lot of other people wrap. I knew the drill, I had seen the tears and heard the speeches. She said that by the time she was done filming, she was truly done. 

"I got to the end and I didn't want more," she said. "I had exhausted every possible piece of Arya. And this season was quite big for me. I had a lot more to do."  

Daenarys

Spoiler

Emilia said: It f--ked me up, filming her Dany's final moments on the show. Knowing that is going to be a lasting flavor in someone's mouth of what Daenerys is..." 

Jaime

Spoiler

Nikolaj said: the final season was satisfying for him. "To me, it was very satisfying but also very surprising and all the things that I was hoping for. It still made sense," he said, going on to say that he didn't think his final scene would phase him, but he was wrong. "I have to admit right when they said, 'This is a series wrap for Nikolaj,' there might have been a tiny bit of moisture in the air, just around my eyes."

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

The instagram links broke 

:cryga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Varys
1 minute ago, Gam said:

The instagram links broke 

:cryga:

Whaaaatttt omg how dare they :messga:

So what do you ya'll think about the leaks? 

Spoiler

Pretty much know all of episode 1 and the basics of 2-3. 

Varys
7 minutes ago, brownie said:

So what do you ya'll think about the leaks? 

Hide contents

Pretty much know all of episode 1 and the basics of 2-3. 

What leaks :excited2:

Can you PM them to me :vegas:

Varys
12 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Omfg did Tyrion just spoil the ending

Warning

Spoilers about Tyrion (not sure that they are true) but his quote says alot

Spoiler

Its been leaked for a while know that he is going to betray Daenarys and be judged and die in the last episode :messga:

8 minutes ago, Varys said:

What leaks :excited2:

Can you PM them to me :vegas:

Spoiler

They're not super extensive! It's frikidoctor, the same guy who leaked season 7 info. 

Basically: at the end of episode 1, Bran has Sam tell Jon his true lineage. He doesn't want to accept it. The premiere is mainly a bunch of people reuniting at Winterfell. Jon calls all the northmen in for a great meeting. They discuss the coming battle and the northmen don't trust Dany. At some point in episode 1 or 2, Jon rides a dragon with Dany as they scout. Episode 2 is mainly preparing for battle. The end of the trailer could be the end of episode 2.  Episode 3 is entirely the Battle of Winterfell!!! A GIANT MASSIVE BATTLE to end all battles. Directed by the guy who did Hardhome / Battle of the Bastards / Winds of Winter. 

Spoiler

Episode 1 also ends on a mysterious cliffhanger wherein the Nights King leaves a message at Castle Black. Written in "children of the forest" writing.

3 minutes ago, Varys said:

Warning

Spoilers about Tyrion (not sure that they are true) but his quote says alot

Hide contents

Its been leaked for a while know that he is going to betray Daenarys and be judged and die in the last episode :messga:

Spoiler

No one has confirmed that yet, but more and more stuff seems to point that way...nothing of the last 3 episodes has really been confirmed yet though.  

Varys
1 minute ago, brownie said:
  Hide contents

They're not super extensive! It's frikidoctor, the same guy who leaked season 7 info. 

Basically: at the end of episode 1, Bran has Sam tell Jon his true lineage. He doesn't want to accept it. The premiere is mainly a bunch of people reuniting at Winterfell. Jon calls all the northmen in for a great meeting. They discuss the coming battle and the northmen don't trust Dany. At some point in episode 1 or 2, Jon rides a dragon with Dany as they scout. Episode 2 is mainly preparing for battle. The end of the trailer could be the end of episode 2.  Episode 3 is entirely the Battle of Winterfell!!! A GIANT MASSIVE BATTLE to end all battles. Directed by the guy who did Hardhome / Battle of the Bastards / Winds of Winter. 

Ah okay I knew this already 

I thought that the scripts leaked like in season 7 :ally:

The good thing about having bad memory is I can look at the leaks and completely forget when the show airs :lolly:

selena gomez pizza GIF by Anne Horel

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Archived