Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

Varys
3 hours ago, Postboy said:

This will go down as the biggest fumble in tv history.Ā 

I totally got that she might be the end boss starting in season 5, cause thatā€™s when they really started hinting at it (probably also when they met with GRRM and he told them how it would end)Ā 

but that has got to be the sloppiest heel turn Iā€™ve ever seenĀ :selena:

Daenerysā€™ turn was supposed to be epic and make sense. It supposed to be heart wrenching and tragic, but instead weā€™re feeling like ā€œwtf why did she do that?ā€

My momā€™s just like oh she killed all those people because Jon rejected herĀ :selena:

Idk about the biggest fumble in history. I mean the locals seem to love it and none of my friends share my dissapointmentĀ :icega:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

I just want tomorrow to come, but tomorrow is so long, there's this stupid community day in pokemon go, yes I still play shh,Ā  and I'll be tired and sleepy.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

1 hour ago, Dolores said:

Idk about the biggest fumble in history. I mean the locals seem to love it and none of my friends share my dissapointmentĀ :icega:

There are a lot of locals who don't like it. Maybe not to the same extent as we do, but I've definitely heard a lot of disappointed people, even Dany haters don't like it.Ā 

18 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

There are a lot of locals who don't like it. Maybe not to the same extent as we do, but I've definitely heard a lot of disappointed people, even Dany haters don't like it.Ā 

People who watches for the twists and good visuals like it.Ā 

A Hybrid

I wouldā€™ve always been on this thread if it werenā€™t for my limited time. Iā€™m a huge Game of Thrones fan, and as always Iā€™ll wake up at 4 AM before school to watch this.

Anyway, just wanted to say, no matter how shitty this season is and the finale we deserved is much better, Iā€™m glad Iā€™ve been a part of the wildest ride of TV. Whatever happens, Game of Thrones and A Song of Ice and Fire will always be a part of my teenage life and I love everyone involved, including you guys, the fans who stuck around together through the best TV show of all timeĀ :heart:

No familyā€™s safe when I sashay

Varys
24 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

My friends were upset for Jon not petting Ghost but they loved all the rest

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I would actually find last weeks episode really good if they had a great buildup for Dany to become the mad queen. Not this rushed bullsh*t and some few hints in the earlier seasons like they did now.

I'm sure the leading up to Dany's madness will be much better excecuted in the books

4 minutes ago, Florin said:

People who watches for the twists and good visuals like it.Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, Dolores said:

My friends were upset for Jon not petting Ghost but they loved all the rest

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I would actually find last weeks episode really good if they had a great buildup for Dany to become the mad queen. Not this rushed bullsh*t and some few hints in the earlier seasons like they did now.

I'm sure the leading up to Dany's madness will be much better excecuted in the books

You're both right and mine is just anecdotal evidence, I haven't conducted surveysĀ :laughga:

But there are a lot of people who don't like it. The ones who are liking it are as Florin said, just watching for the shock of it all, while others who care about the characters and their arcs are disappointed.Ā 

A Hybrid
3 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

Ā 

You're both right and mine is just anecdotal evidence, I haven't conducted surveysĀ :laughga:

But there are a lot of people who don't like it. The ones who are liking it are as Florin said, just watching for the shock of it all, while others who care about the characters and their arcs are disappointed.Ā 

To be honest, what bothers me are the inconsistencies. The fact that Qyburnā€™s ā€œcharacter arcā€ ended absurdly in episode 5 is none of my business because it made sense. Real life isnā€™tĀ whole stories. What bothers me are things beyond the laws of physics and basic psychology.

No familyā€™s safe when I sashay

thatfoxyfeeling

I can't believe it's the final episode, just doesn't feel like it after the mess this season has been. :saladga:

sorry this was a terrible way to end this once great series. WE get a massive buildup with the night king being the main bad guy and it get resolved in ONE episode and only the supporting characters dying. How can someone like sam of all people (no offense) survive such slaughter? And they had so many opportunities to kill Cersei in a satisfying way but she end sup dying by rubble along with Jaime. And now we have a 360 turn from Dany who just starts roasting innocent people. This season was Terribly disappointing. The writers are at this point just trying to subvert expectations for the sake of it.Ā 

Scathach
6 hours ago, Dolores said:

Ā 

5 hours ago, Sam Winchester said:

Yeah my IRL friends all hate this season except one.

Varys
4 minutes ago, Scathach said:

Ā 

Yeah my IRL friends all hate this season except one.

Your friends have tasteĀ :diane:

My dad and brother don't like it too so I guess good taste does run through my blood at leastĀ :vegas:

Scathach
6 minutes ago, Dolores said:

Your friends have tasteĀ :diane:

My dad and brother don't like it too so I guess good taste does run through my blood at leastĀ :vegas:

I guess we will really see in a few years how people enjoyed this season, how it's remembered.Ā 

Dexter final season is still hated many years later.

Archived