❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

Varys
7 minutes ago, Logan said:

I’m so over it by this point. 

Daenerys is nothing like what she used to be Season 1-6. The writers have ruined her character. 

Spoiler

Sorry but before Season 6 she aslo had questionable moments :oops:

I'm sure she will get a redemption arc in the end tho :vegas:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
9 hours ago, Vegas said:

One of the most boring episodes 

You must be kidding. It is one of the best episode for this season so far. And every GoT forums are pretty uniform with this opinion. :toofunny: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JusKeepBreathin

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

En_Sabah_Nur
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

You must be kidding. It is one of the best episode for this season so far. And every GoT forums are pretty uniform with this opinion. :toofunny: 

giphy.gif

Egypt. W

Babel
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I’m glad that people enjoyed it! It just felt kinda empty in the middle, like they were pushing Jon and Dany conversation until the very end and of course they couldn’t even finish it. :sure: Felt like bad writing imo. 

RAMROD
24 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I’m glad that people enjoyed it! It just felt kinda empty in the middle, like they were pushing Jon and Dany conversation until the very end and of course they couldn’t even finish it. :sure: Felt like bad writing imo. 

It is not bad writing, it is realistic especially knowing the circumstances, have you never talk with somebody and interrupted with something else before? :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Logan
32 minutes ago, Varys said:
  Hide contents

Sorry but before Season 6 she aslo had questionable moments :oops:

I'm sure she will get a redemption arc in the end tho :vegas:

Spoiler

So has every other character. That's what makes Game of Thrones good, no one is perfect. They've all done questionable or bad things. Just like how Jon executed a child. The writers are making Daenerys completely coldhearted this season though. I know she's determined to take back the Iron Throne but her being upset about Sansa wanting the North to be independent was out of character in my opinion. She has no beef with the Starks really. The North would pose no threat to her rule. 90% of her scenes in Season 8 so far has her been arguing with someone over politics or talking about her ruling. 

None of it really makes sense. Daenerys used to be someone a lot of people rooted for. Now even her loyal fans can't even support her, not after the way the writers have made her act this season. There has been a lot of missed opportunities for character redemptions but it just keeps getting worse. She could have forgiven Jaime and acknowledged that her father was a bad man.

At the end of the day, it's just a show, but it's still upsetting to see someone I've invested years in be written so badly.

nodandsmile

What an emotional episode

Spoiler

Dany was my girl but she's starting to get on my whole nerves :interestinga:  so she believed what Bran said about the Night King, but this shpuld ne questionned and the only thing she could think of was that Jon had claim to the iron throne, the guy loves you and doesn't give a sh*t about that :saladga:

Brienne and Jaime made me cry in this one ... first Brienne standing up for him making Sansa emotional when she mentioned her mother :diane:  and then Jaime making her a Knight maybe hours before her death ... who knows???

Something is telling me that Jaime is gonna play an important role in the war ... he's gonna die a hero or save some people , there's a reason why Bran didn't say a word + I wish we could see what Bran told Tyrion maybe later?

My girl Arya said ...

4m1zk7s5wzk21.jpg

giskardsb

one thing GOT is consistent on has been that characters arn not just good or bad tropes.  GOT revels in getting us to feel sympathy for "bad" characters, and showing that "good" characters are flawed.   Dany was a weak character IMO  for a long time because she was too one-dimensional.  Over the last two seasons we are starting to see more than the surface level of what Dany wanted to project ("I'll be the breaker of chains") vs her inner drive to be Queen and  innate Targaryen tendencies.    The show is setting Dany up for an internal reckoning between what she has been projecting and  some of her own innate tendenecies, and the character is much better for it IMO.   She will have to make a choice on what she really wants to be and who she really is.

Dany was actiing  like a one dimensional D&D character for too long, and starting to believe her own press.  Now she's among people that are not just automatically going to give her the throne, and it's bringing out some of her sense of entitlement and Targaryen ruthlessness.   This is completely believeable character development IMO.

Dany has never really questioned her motives before, or her right to the Iron Throne.  Now she has to question everything about why she is doing what she is doing.

Epione

From the episode 3 trailer it seems Dany is flying on Drogon, I hope she is fighting together and not ditching everyone cause she is pissed off about Jon’s reveal. 

Logan
3 minutes ago, Epione said:

From the episode 3 trailer it seems Dany is flying on Drogon, I hope she is fighting together and not ditching everyone cause she is pissed off about Jon’s reveal. 

I would imagine she's staying considering they made a point to question in this episode whether or not Dragonfire would work on the Night King. Unless she's going to leave one dragon behind, which would just be really weird. Even though she wants the Throne I don't see her just abandoning Jon to die. 

MelbHawker

Episode 2 was a brilliant episode. Far superior to the premiere!

Brienne is such a brilliant character and Gwyndeline Christie's performance stole this whole episode (as did Maisie). Her characters been on such an incredible journey, I teared up when she finally smiled after Jamie knighted her. 

I've been shipping Arya and Gendry for years. I was ALIVE during that scene. :fan: Get it guuuuurl. Maisie has really come into her own. She eats up every scene she's in. Her dismissal of Beric/The Hound as she walked away from them on that bridge was such great writing. 

Daenerys has become really annoying. I knew her character would go down the path of stubborn entitlement but I think the character is suffering from the writing. Surely she's realised that literally no-one likes or respects her aside from her advisors? She wants to forge a working relationship with Sansa, yet ends that conversation by implying post-Night King she'll take the North for herself? She wants to conquer the 7 Kingdoms.. does she realise she'd have to kill every leader and their family in it to ensure no-one rebels against her? I honestly hope Jon destroys her in dragon battle if this is the case.  It'd be a spectacular end to her character IMO. 

I loved the inclusion of Jenny's Song. The Florence Welch version is so beautiful and haunting. It gave the episode such depth. Brilliance!

Next week's going to be MADNESS. I predict the Night King will skip Winterfell and head straight to Kings Landing for Cersei. I predict that there will be chaos in the Crypts of Winterfell.. all those dead Starks might become undead (seriously, that would RUIN the Internet). I think there will be a lot of death - I don't see it ending well for Brienne, Theon, Missandei, Gilly etc. I can't wait! 

hausofcy

Holy ****ing ****. I loved this episode. Especially the squad goals scene where brienne tormund jaime tyrion podrick etc hung out on their final night. It was so beautiful yet sad. They all fought eachother at one point and now that they’re finally on good terms, half of them will probably die. 

I’m holding my breath for next episode. 

🇬🇷

MelbHawker
11 hours ago, Knife said:

Can we talk about Sansa's outfit? She's serving Winterfell a BDSM look.

YES. Medieval Dominatrix Queen. 

:classy:

Archived