Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak

People have this double standard  for Dany she gets too much hate. If she was a man doing the things she does she would be praised. She literally was a scared little girl who was used and abused by her brother then sold off. The bitch burned and gave birth to 3 Dragons (literally speaking) which no regular mortal can do. She got her own f*cking army, freed slaves. Not to mention her saving Jon Snow and losing one of her babies to the Night King. She's tried very hard to balance herself and not being like her Father the mad King yet be a strong leader. Dany has come into her own & grown so much and I think she does deserve more than anyone else (except Jon) to take over the iron throne. I actually think Jon won't tell Dany about him being heir to the Throne. If he's ok with it then I can see him wanting to rule together side by side. However this will be the ultimate test for Dany to see how she reacts and handles this situation. Her reaction will show if she is deserving of the title or not. I also think the information may get leaked by other people and could back fire on Jon if he doesn't tell her. Right now though I can see Jon thinking in his mind there are much more pressing matters at hand, mainly the army of the dead. If Dany is pregnant that's only going to complicate things & things will get even messier. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:
  Hide contents

Jon is a good example of a leader because he doesn't punish for the sake of punishment, he uses logic and does what he feels is right.

I mean he literally hung a child. :awkney:

MelbHawker

Loved the premiere. 

Arya's reunions with Jon, Gendry and The Hound were so satisfying. I adore Maisie Williams as Arya, it's perfection. I also loved Arya's defence of Sansa when Jon whinged about her. I never expected it from Arya. Sansa's really come into her own, and is putting the people ahead of herself and her peers. She's about the only powerful figure doing so. I enjoyed her conversation with Tyrion as well; loved how she slapped him with the truth re: Cersei's lies. 

The CGI of Jon & Dany's dragon ride was incredible to watch. It's going to be incredible seeing them both in battle on the dragons. I can't help but think Jon & Dany will end up battling it out for the throne because Dany will become enraged once she finds out Jon's true lineage. I don't see her giving up the throne to him because he has a stronger claim; it'll be heartbreaking for her considering everything she's been through to get to where she is. Cersei keeps saying 'let the monsters battle it out'; Varys's comment of 'It never lasts' re: Jon/Dany's marriage etc. are foreshadowing conflict.

I don't know to expect going into the next few episodes.. I just can't wait for this battle they keep talking about. 

MelbHawker
13 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

I actually think Jon won't tell Dany about him being heir to the Throne. If he's ok with it then I can see him wanting to rule together side by side. 

He surely won't continue his romantic relationship with her after finding out his true lineage. If he breaks it off amidst this war / bending the knee thing, then Dany will revert to treating him and the whole North as lessors & Jon would not accept that. It's going to get messy. 

RAMROD

I want to see Ghost and Nymeria thooo!! :diane:

I need them along with dragons fighting the white walkers :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Illuminati Freak
1 minute ago, MelbHawker said:

He surely won't continue his romantic relationship with her after finding out his true lineage. If he breaks it off amidst this war / bending the knee thing, then Dany will revert to treating him and the whole North as lessors & Jon would not accept that. It's going to get messy. 

It will be even messier if Dany gets pregnant. I don't think the Aunt thing was a big deal back then. Cousins commonly married. The whole incest thing wasn't really frowned upon to keep the bloodlines pure. 

Lazz Monster
35 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

If she was a man doing the things she does she would be praised.

Preach girl 

We're far from the Shallow now

Glittertinks
2 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I got a theory on the Night King, it's a reach but anything can happen at this point and the foreshadowing for the Northerners not liking Daenerys...

Reveal hidden contents

Night King wants Daenerys to be his Queen and she'll accept her fate when she finds out Jon is actually a Targaryen and the true heir to the Iron Throne. Melisandre knew this would happen, that's why she said about bringing Ice & Fire together. She wasn't talking about Jon/Aegon and Daenerys, she was talking about Night King & Daenerys. 

I think this might be a valid theory

Spoiler

The joke is, since yesterday I have the feeling that the Night King really wants something from the Targaryens, especially since I read this morning that people connect the Walker Spiral and the Targaryen symbol. Dany as his queen would be a sick move that probably nobody would have seen coming.

I don't understand why people are crying over Sam, honestly. His dad was horrible to him. He had a pretty okay relationship with his brother, but that's all about it. Besides, his brother chose to stand with his father and obey his cruely, terrible father's words. I don't see any reason for all the pity and tears over Sam. The Tarlys had a choice and they chose wrongly - it's on them.

I love Jon a lot, but if he ends up as the King I'll be very disappointed. Yes, he is Ice & Fire - but that would just so predictable. Daenerys isn't the mad queen the writers are trying to make her look like. Her intentions are great. She killed people who didn't bend the knee, which is exactly what the others rulers have been doing but people love to throw stones at Daenerys. That's crap.

The episode was kinda boring tbh. Not much actually happened. The flashbacks to the first episode were cringy to be honest.

Jadeykins
16 hours ago, giskardsb said:

my feeling is that Dany has basically been telling herself that she wants to be a good just ruler, that she isn't like all the rest of her family, etc, as a way to justify herself and trying to pretend that she will be different than her ruthless family, or trying to keep that part hidden and not admitting it's there.   I think Emilia Clarke is actually doing a pretty good job showing that internal struggle.   She's telling herself she's going to be different, and trying to sell that to everyone else, but maybe struggles internally.   She's fighting with her internal sense of entitlement to the throne also.

Yeah i think we will see how consumed she is with her desire for power when jons right to the throne is revealed. Because I think most people are going to back him if he somehow wants the throne and I don't think she would be able to accept it because she's been working towards this one goal for years 

Jadeykins
2 hours ago, Deku said:

I mean he literally hung a child. :awkney:

I'm Still salty about him killing Ygritte so yay for killing children! :awesome:

Lion Heart

ClosedConsciousKarakul-small.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Epione
On 4/15/2019 at 12:53 PM, Jadeykins said:

The most annoying thing about that was viscereon dying and Dany just looking with a blank face and no emotion like "ah one of my children just died but oh well guess I need to get laid!" 

Hopefully just Emilia being a bad actress :ally:

No emotion? You should really rewatch it.

Epione

First of all, I think using Spoiler tags in this discussion is silly. People who did not watch episode should not enter threads, articles, subreddits and other media discussing episodes. I personally avoid internet until I come back home and watch it.

Now on the topic, I have a really bad feeling that Sansa is secretly evil and she will mess things up. After spending so much time with Little Finger, it's just seems like a given. She gives me creeps now.

On the episode itself, it reminded me why I love this show so much. This was a perfect starter of the season. Every time I see dragons, oh boy. :nooo:

Archived