Featured Posts

derpmonster
2 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

don't call me sis

I've never seen one like that before :sis:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Defmix100
3 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

HAHA its okay, you are not the one who misheard a lyric for 10 frikken years! I am going to pretend I never found out though because I liked my version better (Cupid sounds better to me than Kubrick) :laughga:

I still prefer the lyrics I always mishear in Bad Romance

StrawberryBlond

You lot really shouldn't be making jokes over such a horrible crime. Have a bit of respect.

Kinda suspicious that he filed a lawsuit if he really didn't do it. Guilty dog barks the loudest and all that. The people usually most offended by any doubt of their innocence are usually guilty. This story is so strange and it really points to a family member killing her and the others covering it up. For those of you interested, here's some key points to consider. So many parts of the story don't add up:

1. The ransom note left on the kitchen table was written with paper and a pen from the Ramsey household. If you were planning to kidnap and leave a note, you'd write it in advance in case anyone heard you break in before you got away and also because writing out a note would waste valuable time and you can't count on the family having any paper and pens to hand in the area in which you've broken in.

2. The ransom note was about 2.5 pages long, which according to handwriting experts, would take over 15 minutes to compose. Can you seriously imagine a kidnapper sitting at the kitchen table, spending all this time writing a ransom letter when anyone in the family could walk in at any minute? Once again, such a long note would've been written in advance.

3. Handwriting experts concluded that the father and son's writing checked out but the writing was the closest match for the mother. A fake ransom note consisting of 2.5 pages to save the family's reputation sounds exactly like something a mother would do. Women, especially mothers, are known to ramble on at length when leaving instructions and like to make everything super clear, so this is a huge giveaway. Females also tend to have neater, clearer handwriting, too, which is why I wouldn't be surprised if she was tasked with the job of writing the note. It's also worth noting that the handwriting kinda looks like it was written by someone using the wrong hand. Everyone knows that if you want to disguise your writing style, this is a classic choice. The fact a handwriting expert didn't pick up on this makes me wonder if even the authorities were paid off to keep quiet.

4. The ransom note demanded $118,000, which was almost the exact amount that JonBenet's father had been given as a work bonus. This would suggest that someone from his job did it but they all checked out, with proof from others that they were elsewhere at the time. Really suggests that this was the amount the family decided to make up. It's also worth noting that the Ramsey's were very wealthy and JonBenet was famous and therefore, the demand of $118k was very low, all things considered. Kidnappers normally aim for a much higher figure, even when the family is poor, so for a rich family, you'd think they'd have asked for more.

5. Despite the note giving instructions not to call anyone, the mother phoned the police, friends and family upon discovery of the note. Of course any parent would want to do this but you have to understand how twisted kidnappers are. If they find out you've done these things, there's a high chance they will kill their victim. She could totally have asked a neighbour to contact the police on their behalf so the line wouldn't be traced to them. Did she call because she already knew JonBenet's fate, had put the set-up into motion and wanted to get the whole police procedure over and done with?

6. The police did not carry out normal procedure when interviewing the family and searching the property, allowing the father and a family friend to search the house, instead of keeping the family on lockdown under police surveillance, which led to her father contaminating the crime scene by picking up her body in the basement and bringing it upstairs. Now we will never know if her father's DNA was already on her body or was just added there when he picked her up and there's no explanation as to why the police did not follow standard procedure. Again, were they paid off?

7. JonBenet loved eating pineapple and milk, there was a bowl of pineapple on the kitchen table when the police arrived and when a biopsy was conducted, it was discovered that there was undigested pineapple in her system, suggesting she'd eaten it mere minutes before her death, despite the Ramseys claiming everyone was sleeping and they don't remember leaving pineapple out. This would perhaps suggest that she was eating in the family home just before she died despite the family claiming that everyone was asleep when she was kidnapped. Her brother's fingerprints were found on the bowl as well. Could she and brother have been eating at the table just before she died? Almost as if the brother accidentally killed her at some point afterwards?

8. JonBenet was strangled with a garrote and it was made from a broken paintbrush that came from the mother's art supplies, the remainders of which were never found and the duct tape on JonBenet's mouth contained fibres from the mother's sweater. This is perhaps one of the most damning pieces of evidence. No murderer would leave anything to chance and hope that there's something they can use as a weapon lying around. Who's to say the paintbrush was even in the basement and could be grabbed quickly? How in the world does a murderer's own duct tape wind up with fibres from another family member's sweater on it when the person was supposedly upstairs sleeping at the time?

9. In interviews of the family conducted for the news afterwards, when the mother was talking, the father was watching her and slightly moving his lips in the same words as hers. Could this suggest that they planned their innocent story and wanted to be as believable as possible and had rehearsed it? Who anxiously lipreads and follows what their grieving spouse is saying in an interview about the death of your child?

10. Despite not knowing for sure when JonBenet was actually killed, there was a definitive December 25th date of death on her gravestone. Surely, if it can't be factually decided, December 1996 would surely have sufficed? Did this mean that someone knew more about her actual date of death than they let on and their conscience insisted on having a definitive date engraved?

11. Most importantly of all, who leaves a ransom note but then doesn't actually kidnap the person in question, instead killing them and abandoning them in the basement of their own house? This is the part that no one will answer or even question and is the biggest thing that suggests that the family did play a part in her death.

I've seen other stuff proposed from others who claim there was suspicious books and internet searches found in the father's study about creating a mind slave and stuff like that, but this is unsupported internet comments that haven't been documented. The autopsy later revealing that DNA samples from JonBenet's underwear matched that of an unknown male are of course worrying but against all this other evidence, I'm unusually dismissive of it as it seems lost in among all the other damning evidence that is much more concerning. What is sure is that this poor girl didn't stand a chance. Growing up in a world where she was inappropriately viewed by adults already put her in danger to all sorts of creeps. I'm actually surprised more stuff like this hasn't happened to other little pageant girls.

derpmonster
13 hours ago, TheSlash said:

As this song made me stan I can confirm this, yes :queenga: . I understood it that way from the beginning, just didn't know what a 'kubrick' was :selena: (yes, 14-year-old me was very dumb :vegas: )

I still don't know what a Kubrick is :selena:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

TeenIdle
30 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I still don't know what a Kubrick is :selena:

Stanley Kubrick was a famous (and controversial) director. He directed The Shining.

• Admin changed the title to JonBenet Ramsey's brother & CBS settle $750M lawsuit

Archived