Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

@Admin create new theme

Zedd

Featured Posts

@Admin @Haroon 

I have a concept for a new theme.

„ENIGMA”.

Enigma-blue color for the topbar, Enigma-green for a „hover” elements. Black background for whole website. Enigma-orange color for a header texts. Enigma-pink for other elements. And ENIGMA-poster logo.

Crystalline

We need two themes - one with a logo of the intro look for Enigma (plus the head piece) with the teal color as header. Another one with the light blue anime wig and the white and black robo-armor outfit from Enigma, along with the light blue header :giveup:

Rat Boy

Bring back the Azerbaijan theme first 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

River

He still needs to bring back many old themes :laughga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

FfFfFfFF

There are competitions for themes where you could submit it. We can't just threaten Admin him to create a certain theme we want. :poot:

mister max

First we want the old themes back

Or atleast some of them

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Chromatic
11 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

There are competitions for themes where you could submit it. We can't just threaten Admin him to create a certain theme we want. :poot:

He has a concept for a new theme.

„ENIGMA”.

Enigma-blue color for the topbar, Enigma-green for a „hover” elements. Black background for whole website. Enigma-orange color for a header texts. Enigma-pink for other elements. And ENIGMA-poster logo.

large.jpg

FfFfFfFF
9 minutes ago, Lucas said:

„ENIGMA”.

large.jpg

Then he should post it in the competition thread. :poot:

Luke78619
8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

„ENIGMA”.

large.jpg

Post it in the competition thread when it’s available, if you are voted as the winner, the image for the logo will be created by someone who always does them and then admin will then change it for us when he has a chance 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Chromatic
10 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Then he should post it in the competition thread. :poot:

4 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Post it in the competition thread when it’s available, if you are voted as the winner, the image for the logo will be created by someone who always does them and then admin will then change it for us when he has a chance 

Y'all, I know, I was trying to make a joke :triggered:

Archived