💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

'Access' Re-Airing Gaga Interview on Christina Tomorrow

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I was watching Access (formerly known as 'Access Hollywood') tonight and they showed part of the January 2009 interview Gaga did with Billy Bush. They teased that tomorrow they will be showing a clip from the interview where Gaga and Billy Bush talk about Christina Aguilera. (and from what they teased it's not positive).

I'm not even sure if that part of the interview has even been shown before, cuz i couldn't find it anywhere online. Below is part of that interview but doesn't include the Christina Aguilera part. 

Access Hollywood and their ability to bring up old dirt :icega:

SharkmanthaC

So they want to play on Gaga's recent success just to bring her down? 

I looked up when this might air for me, it comes on at 12am. What does that say? (Maybe Hulu will have it available later, I'd like to know what they show.)

she/her/hers

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

So they want to play on Gaga's recent success just to bring her down? 

I looked up when this might air for me, it comes on at 12am. What does that say? (Maybe Hulu will have it available later, I'd like to know what they show.)

It's weird cuz like i guess the reason they're showing the old interview is because of the Golden Globes this weekend, so they we're like celebrating her. And the part they showed today was about Just Dance having just gone #1.

But when the previewed the clip for tomorrow it said something like "Britney embraced Lady Gaga from the beginning but not everyone did. See what Billy Bush and Gaga had to say about Christina Aguilera tomorrow"

Shipper

I hope they know Gaga has a curse.  :grr:

Be prepared:oops:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

PunkTheFunk
7 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

part of the January 2009 interview Gaga did with Billy Bush.

"Grab 'em by the disco stick. When you're famous, they let you do it. You can do anything"

I think Gaga's always spoken positively about Christina hasn't she? They had the same vocal teacher. Hopefully this is just one of those misleading teasers these types of shows love to have where it's like "see what Gaga has to say about Christina!!!!" and then the clip is her saying "I love her" or something completely innocuous :saladga:

There could be 100 re airings on tv but it only takes one to make the world love ha again. 

derpmonster
4 hours ago, LaLa said:

I think Gaga's always spoken positively about Christina hasn't she? They had the same vocal teacher. Hopefully this is just one of those misleading teasers these types of shows love to have where it's like "see what Gaga has to say about Christina!!!!" and then the clip is her saying "I love her" or something completely innocuous :saladga:

Always found it so weird how differently they turned out even in style. Gaga can do melismas really well too but she uses them sparingly and uses them well whereas Christina's main feature is her melismas (good, no doubt, but she's done it so much it lost its charm).

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived