• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MelbHawker

• HausOfGaga

• ARTBOP

• 3q425253qwewq

who wants to see freddy's penis?

Is that the one who was holding fozzy who usually holds the iPad for the monstervisions?

heavyMetalGAGA

Haha thanks!

Look at the page before I posted what you quoted (it's quite funny actually!) - I was saying an album solely exploring the theme 'decay of the icon (blonde)' (I know - remember the days we all though it WAS going to be about it!) would be so amazing. She could do so much with it - my brain has that whole album/era planned out! The theatrics she could incorporate, the fashion, the sounds, the performances, the photo shoots, the music videos, the lyrics, the tour! Oh god I hope she does it for one era. She seems to understand it so well - and she herself has stated before she fears becoming the next victim. So we'll get insight to her feelings. I remember when Princess Die was first performed I was sure she was going to the theme.. but then I went to the show and I saw her wearing an ARTPOP Jacket and I figured! lol

not a problem, haha. that's so awesome though, i agree. since she was a student who studied fame it would be so interesting to see her take on it! the fashion and music videos would be spectacular. maybe her next album, i'm pumped for ARTPOP. how was the BTWB by the way? better than the videos and the monster ball? or no?

hell0samuel

who wants to see freddy's penis?

what lol

i dont understand why we dont get to see the inside, we have done for every other stream

heavymlover

doesn't anyone feel bad for the fans that didn't get pictures/autographs??!!? T_T

Definitely. I'm sure it's really hard to satisfy every single person who is there, but I wish she'd had more time for autographs and photos. Especially since Harrods decided to cancel the fan entry to the event.

She looked sooooo good! So sad I wasn't there :(

Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!

MelbHawker

A4oQrmhCUAEni5f.png

not going to lie.. I just kissed my screen. :creepflop:

Edited by MelbHawker

heavyMetalGAGA

Where was Gaga tho?

All i saw was Lana Del Rey. :awesome:

f*ck off. gaga does it better. plus, lana did not invent brown hair. :chica: