funny

Lady Gaga or Britney Spears

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Monsterious

this is nothing but HUMOR, dont come for me 

i just had a good laugh watching this, enjoy

GypsyVida

I don't know about y'all, but I've seen Britney and Gaga live and I don't go to a Britney show to be served vocals. I go to see that binch DANCE! I go to see Gaga because she is queen of everything.

but yes still funny video :ladyhaha:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

SharkmanthaC

Britney became popular when I was in middle school.  I think it's a widely known fact that her vocals are okay, but not great and she often lip syncs.  This video is funny.  The Twilight music with Britney was just the topping.  I'm not familiar with Gaga's performances in this video, where is TEOG one from? She looks amazing and the vocals are awesome as always. :firega:

And when I searched Queen of Pop just now on google, Madonna came up.  How can we change that? 

she/her/hers

crybrowz
13 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Britney became popular when I was in middle school.  I think it's a widely known fact that her vocals are okay, but not great and she often lip syncs.  This video is funny.  The Twilight music with Britney was just the topping.  I'm not familiar with Gaga's performances in this video, where is TEOG one from? She looks amazing and the vocals are awesome as always. :firega:

And when I searched Queen of Pop just now on google, Madonna came up.  How can we change that? 

look up "new queen of pop" :vegas:

Silvestro Devacelli

Omg irina at the end :rockstar:

little did she know that gagz would bang ha future husband 

jk sjdjjs

Archived