Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Christina Aguilera

Mills

Favorite Christina Aguilera album  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Christina Aguilera album?

• Christina Aguilera
    • Stripped
    • Back to Basics
    • Bionic
    • Lotus

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elixt

• steven1992

• BRANDONJ93

• Chucky

DanceInTheFlames

"Shut Up" is just so perfect. Next time some spews bull**** at me, I'm going to blast this song for them. Preach, Xtina!

Lion Heart

Because things were becoming a bit chaotic around here, I merged the two Christina threads: the "official" X-tina thread, which got buried, and the "Your Body" thread; this is now the Official X-tina thread where we can discuss everything about her including Lotus.

Thanks you LwArj.jpg

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Because things were becoming a bit chaotic around here, I merged the two Christina threads: the "official" X-tina thread, which got buried, and the "Your Body" thread; this is now the Official X-tina thread where we can discuss everything about her including Lotus.

Thanks you LwArj.jpg

Thank u :>

I love Christina Aguilera but I don't know if I like the album.. No wonder she hadn't worked with Max Martin before...

Thanks you LwArj.jpg

Being that this is page 81, isn't a part II (finally) thread gonna have to be made? :laughga:

Christina better release Let There Be Love or do some promo before the album drops or else Lotus wouldn't make it to Top 10.

Lion Heart

Being that this is page 81, isn't a part II (finally) thread gonna have to be made? :laughga:

Threads no longer have a page limit. :)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

J e s s e

YES! :excited2:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

This is ****ing fabulous. :excited2:

Too bad the 2000+ page Madonna thread had to be effected. :laughga:

Xtina will never know the feeling of having a part II. :smh:

Edited by justmikey

LickableMonsterBoi

I love Christina Aguilera.. I have been there since the beginning. But why is it that she is so lazy with her career?. Lotus has not really been promoted as it should be. I mean the songs and snippets have already leaked..Rihanna's leaked the other day as well..but how come Itunes is allowing access to her Snippets on Unapologetic and Lotus is still un-listenable??? WTF is wrong with RCA???? :huh:

• Mills locked this topic