opinion

hoeslay's Pre-Jazz & Piano Statement

hoeslay

Featured Posts

hoeslay

Hello users of GagaDaily

It's currently 8:25pm am here in the US and it's the 31st of December 2018.

Literally 20 days until Jazz & Piano. 

For the past, well, year I've been telling everyone that a single/new music/album would drop on this night- if not before.

This still stands, I still believe that C3C will definitely drop that night. My reasoning is here:

BUT if it doesn't drop then I feel like I will literally RETIRE from being a Gaga stan- and I know many of you will be happy about that

Unlike y'all, I don't want a show straight out of 2014, we've already been there with the C2C tour, I want a show with new surprises, like a new song or two. Because it's not 2014, it's 2019. And A Star Is Born songs as the "new music" being performed will literally make me feel sick because Little ASIBsters (most of them are) are... something else... they will try and milk this film and use it as an excuse for why something will or won't happen until the end of time.. and the songs themselves depress me because I obviously associate them too much with the film.

And I know this is a controversial thing to say but if this thing is supposed to be an "odyssey of the Great American Songbook".. Gaga's last jazz hit that recieved a normal level of promotion was Cheek to Cheek. 

That's why I don't want to be stuck with "jazz standards" because all of her last jazz album was that.  We want Paradise and other originals. 

I know I'm gonna get a load of SAD's but it's the truth.

I just don't want to be stuck in 2014... we've already SEEN Cheek to Cheek. 

I. NEED. A. NEW. JAZZ. ALBUM.

IF she wastes this opportunity to release new music then I will literally SCREAM because if she can drop a single during Coachella then why not now?

THIS IS ALSO THE MOST DEPRESSING THING I'VE SEEN IN AGES: 

If I was there and she did that as the encore after having new music ready for AGES I would walk up and LEAVE. WHY are y'all such cupcakes? 

BbbBbUuuTtTT tHhHEEE SoUuNnnNdtTttRrRrraAAAaaCCkKkkK iIiIiSssssSSS dOOiIIiiINggggGgG sOOOO GooooDDDDD!!"121212

Yes, we get it. It's doing good. But how would a new song catapult ASIB from the charts? Or Shallow? If anything it would be Gaga replacing GAGA. 

bBBbBbUUuTtTT AWWwWwawawwaRrRRrDdsSss sSssEeEEeEaAaAAaSsSssOoOOoOnNnNnn!!!!"122121213243356785IRFWLJS

Yes, we get it. It's almost awards season. The question you should be asking is why would Gaga waste the opportunity to appeal to old white men on the voting panel for the Oscars who LOVE jazz and Tony Bennett?! 

So, yes, that is my official statement. I'm sure either way, on Jan 20 when we find out for sure if a new album is coming, I'll get a load of Lil Optimists and Pessimists @ ing me in things telling me if I was right or wrong. 

But if I am wrong, then I still believe that I was justified to believe a new album would come. 

WE WANT C3C. GIVE US THE NEXT JAZZ ALBUM. 

Thank you.

:oops:

Spoiler

obvs a joke - happy new year babes 💕

rumours
35 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

obvs a joke - happy new year babes 💕

GIRL THIS BETTER NOT BE A JOKE! I NEED C3C NOW!!!

tumblr_n9h7m5nTj81r3sf9do4_500.gif

@BorisIsHere, you better be listening BENCH

Spoiler

Happy New Year :heart:

Gracious Gaga

The Vegas residency was to promote C3C!!!!  It is OBVIOUS.  Whoever believes in LG6 is DELUSIONAL!!  LADY TRUMPET IS BACK

♥ Kindness Police.

derpmonster

Looks like pre-show statements and meltdowns are the thing now. 👀

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Spartacus

AHSfan is such a legend. :flutter:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived