Jump to content
opinion

Her wigs look great idk what ya'll are saying

Featured Posts

Benji

The wigs are great but the execution of the Hatsune wig is a little poor.  The angles of the cut are off meaning her face isn't framed properly but that should (hopefully) be fixed ASAP.

Edited by Benji
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monster78619

I actually love it coz it’s so BTWGa, I just wish she had a more “normal” hairstyle for the first segment before she is in the simulation, just so it’s easier to notice a more futuristic style in terms of what she’s trying to achieve 

Feel free to send me money btw

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitter

The first one is amazing and compliments the outfit. The second looks best when its in a ponytail. I wish she experimented with other anime hairstyles like:

details-of-easy-anime-girl-hairstyles-1.

Edited by KING
An American online news and social networking service.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GypsyBabe

Loved both wigs in person. :firega:

⚯͛
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VenusBlackStar

The first wig provides me with my life. The second one is growing on me, but I don't think it frames her face in a flattering way. I think it would be better if the pig tails were done like this: 

Lady+Gaga+Lady+Gaga+Models+Nicola+Formic

 

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaga Ooh Lala

First wig is ethereal. The 2nd wig is ok but could be better. Enigma is fire but that hime cut wig is Party City.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
glamour show

how the pigtails could/should look

her biggest issue is honestly the fact that she seems to refuse working with new people.... no reason why the ASIB promo wigs should be better quality than those at enigma. maybe working with a different makeup artist as well/stylist.  

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hecturr
2 minutes ago, glamour show said:

how the pigtails could/should look

her biggest issue is honestly the fact that she seems to refuse working with new people.... no reason why the ASIB promo wigs should be better quality than those at enigma. maybe working with a different makeup artist as well/stylist.  

she's never gonna go away from freddie lol. Best bet is for you to send CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to him. Most people sadly just go with the you suck at wigs gaga needs to fire you. Which he won't really take seriously.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Didymus

Agreed with most LMs here. It's not the design itself, it's the execution. It just really doesn't look like a look you'd go for ten years into your successful career. It feels underexecuted for a Vegas residency.

Edited by Didymus
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
glamour show
1 minute ago, Hecturr said:

she's never gonna go away from freddie lol. Best bet is for you to send CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to him. Most people sadly just go with the you suck at wigs gaga needs to fire you. Which he won't really take seriously.

why would I reach out to him? lol.. but honestly I think she needs to get inspired artistically and branch out. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hecturr
Just now, glamour show said:

why would I reach out to him? lol.. but honestly I think she needs to get inspired artistically and branch out. 

Because you want her wigs to change, and he's the one to get in contact with if you want anything to change. Why would you bitch about it on a forum instead of reaching out to someone and maybe actually make a difference lol.

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Didymus
1 minute ago, Hecturr said:

Because you want her wigs to change, and he's the one to get in contact with if you want anything to change. Why would you bitch about it on a forum instead of reaching out to someone and maybe actually make a difference lol.

Because it's not our job to make sure her wigs are ok, what are you smoking.

That's like saying: if you watch Jersey Shore and you think Snooki is drinking too much, you should contact MTV to see if you can talk some sense into her, like bitch no. Giving your opinion is just for fun, taking responsibility is way too much effort lol, we got our own lives to worry about.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...