Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where should I stand tomorrow night?

mtt7738

Featured Posts

I have EE GA for tomorrow night and have been avoiding spoilers like the blindfolded people in Birdbox. I haven't seen any pics or anything so I don't know what spot I should aim for when I go in.  For anyone who was there or has watched videos from last night, should I go for the end of the catwalk or the armpit of the catwalk and mainstage (or somewhere else)? I haven't even opened any of these threads because I am afraid of spoilers so I appreciate your help!

I heard that standing on the right side of the catwalk is the best option. More of the stage is on that side and I think Eli himself said it was the best place to stand. Someone who was there last night said on their IG story that Eli's recommendation didn't dissapoint.

tylertremallose
7 hours ago, Louvre said:

I heard that standing on the right side of the catwalk is the best option. More of the stage is on that side and I think Eli himself said it was the best place to stand. Someone who was there last night said on their IG story that Eli's recommendation didn't dissapoint.

is this facing the stage or facing the audience though? lol

B stage right side if there’s a spot. Left of it if there isn’t. I would say anywhere in the pit is good. If you don’t want to see her ass (which why wouldn’t you) don’t go in the very front in front of the catwalk/B stage

PlanetChromatica

Can someone do a diagram like the JWT one that said where all the songs are performed? 😂 people in another thread said go to the left of the main stage close to the inside of the catwalk and everyone here is saying on the right side? 

That J
On 12/30/2018 at 1:19 AM, PunkTheFunk said:

In the parking lot

Hahahaha ur so awful. I love it. 

I would go right but more near the front of the catwalk. Some may disagree but you get the best of both worlds that way. The people will run toward the stage. But at the front of the catwalk, she will be RIGHT THERE and you get to see the full show too.   

Thats what I'm doing.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

GagaVienna

I was EE GA yesterday and was approximately where the armpit goes away from the main stage, however at the armpit. Next time I would go directly to the main stage, approximately where the 'hole' is in the middle of the stage - still the area between stage and armpit.

Archived