Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Y'all need to understand Vegas

Nino

Featured Posts

tomsches
9 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

Can you spill the T?

I went to a public screening of Rupaul's drag race and she was sort of hosting the event and during the commercial breaks she was talking to the guests. And when she came to me, she made bitchy comments and argued that I didn't speak Spanish (I studied Spanish at university and I'm fluent in it), then she talked to me about her favourite movie and I was telling her how much I liked it too and then she got bitchy again and claimed I had never seen that movie even though I had an entire seminar about it at university, then I told her she didn't have to talk to me if she's going to get upset about every answer I giver her...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
techhausmonster

Thank you for explaining this. The frustration from the fans is so annoying because they think it's just a concert. They don't realize that she's taking part in the Las Vegas tradition. It's not just for fans. 

AlexanderMagno

If a show gets this much controversy, there’s definitely something worth talking about.

Anyway, what I think Enigma fans don’t understand is that Enigma non-fans are not expecting the biggest, stadium-worthy show of all time. You try to convince non-fans arguing with all the wrong reasons...

A smaller show can be a great show. You can have a small arena and create an extraordinary experience with the technology available. And you can have incredible outfits. The possibilities are huge.

Enigma non-fans understand this is a big production. But most of the looks are awful, the storyline is confusing and reachy, the lights are ok and the big robot could be better. It’s not about not being a big production, it’s about being a basic big production.

Woolfsmck

Just a hunch from a Vegas vet....

Gaga's show will get some tweaks and upgrades over time...

She will renew if offered. 

Vegas will make a profit from the whole shebang.

Woolfsmck may never  get a chance to see the show...(sniffle)

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Gaga4stef

From what I've seen the show looks spectacular and I'm so hoping I will be able to get there during her residency ❤ Besides I love smaller, more intimate venues and shows. It's a more personal experience. I don't understand what's not to love - it's Lady Gaga!

And to say this is a step down for her is just plain insulting. No true fan would state such a thing. Her talent speaks for itself regardless.

Every time we say goodbye baby it hurts

Archived