Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga and Enigma belong together

Ozigma

Featured Posts

So you guys if you remember last night, after performing BR Gaga said to Enigma that they are one. Then it came to my mind that this entire concept might pretty much be linked to ARTPOP since art and pop can belong together :D idk it might have nothing to do with it. Maybe LG6 will somehow be connected with ARTPOP ? :koons::koons:

Spoiler

Reality

I don't know if Enigma is going to be related to LG6, but I do think LG6 might be related to ARTPOP in some way. After all, DJWS called it "ARTPOP's Little Sister". 

That said, Enigma really did capitalize on technology and art, which is something Gaga tried to do with ARTPOP. 

🃏🖤👹

Infinity Wave
10 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Yet she snubbed ARTPOP again :selena:

The message of part of the simulation is, in fact, borrowed from ARTPOP imo, she was betrayed and exploited and she didn't see it coming because she only wanted to be famous, she did everything just for fame and money (BDR, TF, Applause), so it's like her realizing in the simulation that if she continues that way, she's gonna suffer for it (and that's what really happened to her :saira:)

But than again I was really rooting for at least 2/3 ARTPOP songs :noparty:

Colourful

BornAsUnic0rn
15 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

The message of part of the simulation is, in fact, borrowed from ARTPOP imo, she was betrayed and exploited and she didn't see it coming because she only wanted to be famous, she did everything just for fame and money (BDR, TF, Applause), so it's like her realizing in the simulation that if she continues that way, she's gonna suffer for it (and that's what really happened to her :saira:)

But than again I was really rooting for at least 2/3 ARTPOP songs :noparty:

You got 2 songs from ARTPOP. And I wouldn’t count out a 3rd one from time to time.

Archived