💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga, Bullock Among Most Loved Actresses

Runway

Featured Posts

Runway

Sandra Bullock (13%), the star of Bird Box and Ocean’s Eight, was one of America’s favorite actresses for 2018 among those who had an opinion. She was tied with Jennifer Lawrence (13%), who starred in the film Red Sparrow this year. Other popular actresses included Lady Gaga (12%), who made her big-screen debut this year in A Star is Born, and Jennifer Aniston (11%), who starred in the movie Dumplin’.

https://today.yougov.com/topics/entertainment/articles-reports/2018/12/28/best-of-2018-politics-entertainment-tv-movie

HighwayFantasy

Can't wait to pick up the ASIB DVD. Saw it once in the cinema's all by myself but I was shook for the entire movie. I wanna see it so many times more for all the details :giveup:

I'm glad people are taking her as serious actress, not so much as a popstar actress-wannabe, that's all she ever wanted I bet

OrlandoGay92

There aren't enough words to describe how proud I am of Gaga!! The last few years have been nothing short of iconic and I'm so glad she seems to finally be garnering the respect and acclaim from everyone that she deserved so long ago. :firega:

AlexanderMagno

By the way, she was also one of America’s favourite music artists (only behind Carrie Underwood, Bruno Mars and Ed Sheeran).

Monster7
21 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

By the way, she was also one of America’s favourite music artists (only behind Carrie Underwood, Bruno Mars and Ed Sheeran).

vgA

21 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I love Sandra Bullock, I really want her and Gaga to do a movie together!

Practical Magic 2.. Gaga is an Evil Witch that Bullock has to defeat... Gaga is also part Siren, luring men to death with ha Vocals. 

Archived