❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
opinion

My Favorite Songs on "Joanne"!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

Please give it a watch!

NOTES:

- I love the Joanne (album version) and Piano version the same, so both are at #3!

- Same thing with Angel Down (I love both equally)

- I love every single song on Joanne, so don't hate me when you see your favorite at the bottom or your least favorite at the top, its my opinion, and I really love this album, its my 2nd favorite album ever, after BTW!

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

If Hey Girl and Perfect Illusion were more in the front I'd 100% agree with u :giggle:

I used to dislike Hey Girl a lot, but while listening to the album this moth during Christmas, Hey Girl really grew on me, but I love the other songs more. With PI, I think its based on how imo, it wasn't the best lead single, but I still love it, especially the Sukirri performance!

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, gts14 said:

not you placing the 3 best songs a 11, 10 and 9 :messga:

Sorry, I think this is the only album where I felt so emotional with the songs that all the "pop" or "extreme" songs just didn't connect with me like with Angel Down, Million Reasons or Grigio Girls

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

what is that font called, the one that you used for writing the song's name and rank on black?

Futura Medium

A Very Gaga Holida

I just watched the first seconds (for now, before commenting) and ouchhhhhhhhhh! Hey Girl being #13:saladga: Just Another Day being #12 :triggered:

Take this comment as a kind of joke of course, we all have different (veeeeery different) opinions so… I'll keep editing my comment as I watch the video.

Your edits are always great! :kara:

Edit 1: Dancin' In Circles #11 :wtfga: / A-YO #10 :icega: These are my favorite songs and they're so low

Edit 2: YAAAS at John Wayne and Perfect Illusion being pretty low. :rockstar:Not enough though:huntyga:

I just finished watching, my top would be:

#14. Diamond Heart

#13. John Wayne

#12. Grigio Girls

#11. Perfect Illusion

#10. Angel Down

#09. Joanne (album version)

#08. Dancin' In Circles

#07. Sinner's Prayer

#06. Hey Girl

#05. Just Another Day

#04. Million Reasons

#03. Come To Mama

#02. Joanne (piano version)

#01. A-YO 

misunderstood

Where's the work tape? :poot:

Sad at 11 :(

A-YO should be lower but good at it being #10 :vegas:

MESS AT #9

#8 :cryga:

YUCK at #7 (Sorry I just HATE that song it's one of Gaga's worst ever imo)

YES AT #6 :vegas:

Cute at #5

YES at #4 :giveup:

Meh/Cute at #3

Meh at #2 (Lyrically amazing, haven't listened to that song probably since 2016 lol)

Cute at #1 :poot:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived