💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Day, Fans hold balloons given by Christian

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Today is the day y’all!! Meanwhile Daddy Carino is doing better promo than The Park MGM :sharon:

We decided to Stan him forever :awesome:

Hottie Detector

35 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Hes turning out to be life partner goals TBH

:tony:

He’s the man we all want and wish for :pray:

Hottie Detector

LordEnigma

I’m leaving for Vegas tonight! I can’t wait to hear all the details and prepare my setlist with *prays to Jesus* new songs :staymad:

Neight Shayde

He even went jogging yesterday afternoon with two of gaga’s band members. I hope he’s her forever tbh he seems so sweet and caring

OMonster

This man is totally besotted with Gaga - and, importantly - her career. They are a fantastic pair. 

Unfortunately with Taylor, he couldn’t ‘love’ (in a functioning way, at least) Gaga if she ruled the world... or at least his world (acting). He had too much ego and couldn’t deal with Gaga’s immense, and continued, fame. I believe it was attractive at first, but became a threat in the end. 

The difference with Christian is that he’s in the business, but on the inside. And it’s clear that it’s this background that actually makes him and Gaga very compatible. Her career clearly excites him... he wants her to be a success, and isn’t intimidated by it - because ultimately, it has been his job to make people successful.

So who better to ‘help’ become successful than your partner? And I mean that in the sense of support, not control or management. It’s clear Gaga is in control of her career. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived