Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

My dream LG6

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay

Ok so this is my LG6 dream which I copied and pasted MY own comment because im lazy and not about to type it again:ladyhaha:

Let me know what you think!!!

Heres how I would love to see it

TITLE: Decay

THEMES: Wrath, Lust,Fame, Revenge,Pain

Release: February 14,2019

Tracks:10

Features:2

1.Enigma - Very warped sounding, industrial, Darkga song about constant change; Produced by SOPHIE

Cause I'm an ENIGMA babe, You may think you've changed me but I've...Ready C H AN G E D *beat drops*

2. DOMINATRIX-A song about how gaga is experimenting with her sadistic side in intercourse, revovles around the octopus theme(In coachella backdrop and instagram photoshoot) Just Pure Heavy Metal, Featuring-Metallica

She's a DOMINATRIX*Metallica*(Do It!*Gaga*)x2  Choking me more &moooorrrrreee(they harmonize)(Tough Shxt *Gaga*)

3. Bleached Blonde- A song that revolves around her inner struggle to stay beautiful and perfect and the constant stigma in Hollywood that Blondes make it big, Slow and mellow sounding like a mix between SHICD and DITD

They want us to bleached blonde, we want to bleached blonde, I want to bleached blonde in H-H-Hollywood

4. Nothing Left to Take- A smooth R&B song with synths and basses, and a guitar riff, is about how the media and the corporate world stripped her of everything in 2013 after ARTPOP, Featuring- Nicki Minaj(Talks about how the Nicki hate train destroyed her self worth) 

You left us with no-o-o-o-thing left to take,so its time to create

5. Drained- Gaga is exhausted after constantly performing but the world just wants more and more,the song builds up to heavily and  angrily screaming some lyrics, very EDM

Leaving me DRAINNNEEEDDD, ACTING LIKE I HAVE NO BRAAIIIINNNN

6. Tell Me- She's fed up with always having to figure out what people want from her so she writes a song dedicated, Sounds like Stefani pre-fame but with glittery diva influences

IDK what to make so yall can figure out what a lyric would be

7.Inner Demons- A very funky sounding song were gaga tells an imaginary audience to stop staying in a mold and unleashed there inner demons/bad sides

Let me fell the beasts inside of you, don't stay perfect if it's not working, I have them to

8. BROOKLYN NIGHTS!!!!

9.Decay- A song sounding like MTN mixed with Princess Die, very somber, She hits a high note, about her fears for the future,wanting to leave it all,but stays there for her fans

10. ADRENALINE- MJH,Teeth inspired closing piece about how music is her drug and how music keeps her awake

Music is morphine! Music is my adrenalinnnnne, it give me that rush, I don't give up, Let's share it you and me

SINGLES
ENIGMA(#1)

Nothing left to take (#9)

Inner Demons (#4)

Decay (#10)

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Monster7

Honestly, she can do better than this:trollga:

And feature more talented artists

Spoiler

Obviously I don't mean that fantastic rock group:gaycat:

Ladey Gaygay
1 minute ago, AndiGaga said:

It's just... perfect.

I love it :saladga:

What's your fav mine is DOMINATRIX( I've really been craving a Metallica x gaga collab since the 2017 grammys

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, Monster7 said:

Honestly, she can do better than this:trollga:

And feature more talented artists

Hide contents

Obviously I don't mean that fantastic rock group:gaycat:

Tea:cryga:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

18 minutes ago, GlitterandTeeth said:

Features:2

Unless Florence Welch appears twice, I'm uninterested :ladyhaha:

Ladey Gaygay
1 minute ago, DCgaga said:

Unless Florence Welch appears twice, I'm uninterested :ladyhaha:

tenor.gif?itemid=7718027

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Monster7
13 minutes ago, GlitterandTeeth said:

Tea:cryga:

Enigma, Dominatrix, Brooklyn Nights:ladyhaha: and Adrenaline are quite interesting still:golfclap:

AndiGaga
44 minutes ago, GlitterandTeeth said:

What's your fav mine is DOMINATRIX( I've really been craving a Metallica x gaga collab since the 2017 grammys

Enigma...because i miss DarkGa so much!

Buuuuut... Brooklyn Night HAS TO BE RELEASED SOME DAY!! 

Ladey Gaygay
1 minute ago, ARTPOPRS said:

I like the diversity of genres here.

I honestly thought it wasn't diverse enough(since the lack of a ballad):derpga:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

gumzy3000

This is really nice honestly. I would just say that some of what you made up is a little inconsistent. For example, I wouldn't want pre-fame Gaga vibes on an album where Sophie produced some of the tracks. It would just sound too weird and the sounds will be very different. Other than that minor quibble, this is fantastic.

Oh and NO Nicki Minaj. She needs to feature someone more unique or interesting. I would say a collab with Azealia Banks would be a good idea. It will cause a lot of controversy due to their history but it can also be a good way to patch up their mistakes and to give Azealia mainstream success cause we know she's talented but her attitude sucks. 

trolly troll troll

Ladey Gaygay
53 minutes ago, yoboiroy said:

ACKNOWLEDGE THIS :saladga:

THANK YOU:huntyga: But literally nobody is checking this out:excuseu:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
7 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

This is really nice honestly. I would just say that some of what you made up is a little inconsistent. For example, I wouldn't want pre-fame Gaga vibes on an album where Sophie produced some of the tracks. It would just sound too weird and the sounds will be very different. Other than that minor quibble, this is fantastic.

Oh and NO Nicki Minaj. She needs to feature someone more unique or interesting. I would say a collab with Azealia Banks would be a good idea. It will cause a lot of controversy due to their history but it can also be a good way to patch up their mistakes and to give Azealia mainstream success cause we know she's talented but her attitude sucks. 

I chose Nicki because of how her verse could relate to the song due to the hate train rn,but with azealia banks sonically my ears would have an eargasm(either way but Azealia is very talented)

Also by pre-fame vibes i meant songs like second time around, dirty ice cream, wonderful but in a cosmic glittery way but i do see how that could be inconsistent,thanks for the feedback:)

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived