Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

IT'S TOMMOROW

AMEN Monster

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, ARTPOPRS said:

I live in North America and I couldn’t even stay awake for Coachella. :messga: I fell asleep like an hour before and when I woke up she was already almost done with her setlist. 

This. I'm from est time zone and Enigma is going to f**k up my night time:cryga:

SharkmanthaC
3 minutes ago, Rafr88 said:

This. I'm from est time zone and Enigma is going to f**k up my night time:cryga:

Same. 

giphy.gif

she/her/hers

That J
1 hour ago, DitaDolla said:

Nnn when the last day of waiting for JWT was starting I fell asleep. Then I woke up in 6 am knowing that the show was over, so I went on IG and so pictures of the stage, and that there were 10 mins left to start the show. 

I WAS SO LUCKY LMAOOO

That was literally me when Madonna fell at the Brit Awards and it was so weird. I logged on RIGHT as they announced her and at the very start I said to myself "Something wrong is coming"..and BAM she fell!

On a more related note, to those attending tomorrow have an AMAZING show!  I'm so excited. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

darkchylde
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Did you expect HQ footage of Gaga rehearsing every single song being posted from August until December or what? :poot: Did Superbowl, Coachella or JWT had something like this? I think keep expectations low is healthy for a fan but don't act like Gaga is unprofessional or doesn't know what she is doing. Not to mention she already knows singles choreography by heart.

Not what I meant at all! I'm just saying that usually before a tour we kind of know what it's gonna be about. The theme, the idea, the vibe of it... Either because they're designed after an album or because of leaks/info we get before it. We know nothing about how enigma it's gonna be or look and imo that's scary. I know that it's gonna be great because it's Gaga but i always like to have an idea of things before she releases them.

To be honest, i'm just hoping it's as good as the NYC residency she did a few years ago.

Archived