Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ENIGMA Opening Night

dit

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
8 hours ago, dit said:

Oh by the way is anyone else going to be watching tonight's show? I know I will if someone livestreams it. I want to see how Gaga progresses through out the shows.

I'm going to try. I was about to start a new thread about tonight! 

she/her/hers

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC
10 hours ago, dit said:

Can't believe I didnt see this sooner :diane: 

So happy you got to watch your first livestream with us! My first GGD livestream was the Superbowl and then the Joanne world tour I believe! So much fun :heart: 

Hope to see you again with the Jazz & Piano opening night too :hug: 

I have to work the next day, but I'm going to probably be here.  Who needs sleep?

she/her/hers

Whispering
6 hours ago, Borislshere said:

You know Gaga’s winning when the rats start their weak comparisons again 

When I looked at these pics, I thought the one on the right was Jon Bon Jovi. Lol

fierysadness

Overall happy with the entire show although I didn't like the "Enigma" concept and wish she would've done more ARTPOP and Joanne songs.

13 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

are we ready for another one tonight enigmonsters? :vegas: i for sure am. :vegas:

It will be more enjoyable i think this time around since the stream will be way less busy !

fierysadness

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I started making a version of Shallow with her Enigma performance vocals and I wanted to ask everyone's thoughts on it / if I should continue:

nodandsmile
8 hours ago, Borislshere said:

You know Gaga’s winning when the rats start their weak comparisons again 

At this rate, they'll soon say she invented water :ladyhaha:

CanadaGoesGaga
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

I'm going to try. I was about to start a new thread about tonight! 

Shouldn’t we start using the threads in the Vegas forum? 

After a long conversation with my personal Enigma (:sis:) I decided to love the show :vegas: 

Spoiler

The purple outfit still has to go :bon:

Phoebe Buffay
5 minutes ago, xoxo Human said:

Reveal hidden contents

The purple outfit still has to go :bon:

and the green neon one. :bon: 

Honestly, I'm not gonna lie, I hyped myself up too much so when the show ended and there were no new songs, holograms etc I was bummed. But she never promised those things, so when I stepped back and watched them again on Youtube the next day, i really ended up loving the concept. Of course, there are some things she needs to polish, fire some people whos names rhyme with Redrick, one or two outfits to switch up, but that's really it. The show will grow as she decides to switch things around and I'm very happy with what we got :) It's also getting amazing reviews, so I'm over the moon for Gaga! I know she is so happy and i'm excited to see how the show changes for the better. ♥ 

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

andy232000

after watching the HD videos and photos like most suggest instead of dragging the show based on 12 pixels, I have concluded that Enigma is actually....still bad...

I did however enjoy the teal wig on that meet and greet photo! So really, if they just try harder with the outfits and styling my opinion could change quite a lot

Infinity Wave
26 minutes ago, fierysadness said:

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I started making a version of Shallow with her Enigma performance vocals and I wanted to ask everyone's thoughts on it / if I should continue:

YAS PLEASE THIS IS EVERYTHINGGGGGGG

:giveup:

Just try to low down the volume of the instrunental imo, but it slays gurl

Colourful

SharkmanthaC
29 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Shouldn’t we start using the threads in the Vegas forum? 

I didn't see one started, except for people that were actually going to the show. Sorry if I double posted. :shrug:

she/her/hers

Archived