💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Looking for a ticket for the 17th of jan

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

I'll be in Vegas for the shows on the 19th and the 20th of January but I would also love to catch the show on the 17th for a reasonable price if possible.

So if anyone has a spare ticket or knows anyone who can't go for some reason, even minutes before showtime, let me know!

:vegas:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Bonkers

Stop hoggin' the tickets!!  :emma:

Spoiler

Your royal moderatorness.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Schwerk
2 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Stop hoggin' the tickets!!  :emma:

Reveal hidden contents

Your royal moderatorness.  

How though? :excuseu:

Bonkers

I was mostly kidding, but you're going twice already so maybe if someone has a ticket to sell at a reasonable price, someone who isn't going at all would like that ticket?

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Schwerk
32 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I was mostly kidding, but you're going twice already so maybe if someone has a ticket to sell at a reasonable price, someone who isn't going at all would like that ticket?

I'm not stopping them from selling that hypothetical ticket to someone else. And I'm going to 1 Enigma show and 1 Jazz show travelling all the way from Europe, might as well try to attend Enigma once more if I can. It's not like it's around the corner.

I get that it's mostly a joke, but your logic sounds a bit dramatic. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived