glow sticksĀ 

backpacks/bagsĀ 

Concert Programs

Ā 

I wish they had more just... stuff

not just apparelĀ 

Teal Ambition

This is an improvement, I like the long sleeve

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

2School4Cool
50 minutes ago, kaojen said:

Concert Programs

There was no JWTĀ tour book so Iā€™m with you on that!Ā 

And im sure thereā€™s much more we havenā€™t seen yet so fingers crossedšŸ¤ž

See The Best In Everyone

ARTPOPRS

Iā€™m happy sheā€™s pushing a new image, the ones with ā€œGagaā€ and ā€œEnigmaā€ are cool but merchĀ withĀ herself on it canā€™t really go wrong and shows a change in her appearance.Ā 

glagerfeld

I gotta be honest Gwen Stefaniā€™s merch for her residency was way better and the quality of the prints was so good !

Shipper

These are okay. I honestly like the neon stuff from the first preview.Ā 

Neon is kinda like her theme for the show as we have seen from the promo photos. I bet she will heavily use black light too during her show,Ā  hence all the neon merch will light up.

I was really surprised why so many were whining about it.Ā  I'd buy it and use it while exercising or jogging.Ā 

šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•

Slightly better

š™ø'šš– ššŠ šš“šš˜šš›ššššœ ššŠšš—šš šš“ššŽšš•šš•šš¢ ššœšš‘šš˜ššŽššœ šš”šš’šš—šš šš˜šš šššš’šš›šš•.

Edonis

Better than the last reveal, but I hope there's more that has yet to be seen :giveup:

Kind of wondering if the reason there's a limit on the number of designs is because some will be added if/when LG6 comes out. That would be really awesome and explain why there's so little in diversity of the tour shirts, etc. I mean, even the Coachella merchandise seemed more...more I guess lol?

But I am a bit delusional, so who knows? :huntyga:

DoremonLove

I guess im d only one who likes it. But im too broke to even think of buying any of these:noparty:

How can anoyone not love gaga

TimisaMonster

I think these are standard and much better than what we saw earlier...

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

JazzGa

Wish there were more pics of the neon stuff. The green crop top and that orange vest in the background look like they might actually be cute. I will admit that the blurry pics of black tshirts that look poorly printed from the blur, sitting all wrinkly on poorly fitted mannequins whose shoes are falling off, fails to hype me up and makes the merch look not so good :laughga:Ā But I think it's just bad pics of the least interesting merch. I still have hope for cool stuff!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

Archived