Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should bring back the side releases?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Gaga used to do a lot of side releases back in the day. She did the Cherry Tree Sessions, remix albums, a Holliday ep and she did the Born This Way Collection. 

Since 2011 tho, we don’t really get any of those anymore. Should she bring them back? 

ARTPOPRS

She had remix EPs with ARTPOP too. I think they kinda crowd up her discography though. The live stuff is good, especially when they’re stripped down/piano so I’d be happy with another EP like that.

She should do more live albums. Specially her acoustic renditions, they're always beautiful and will appeal to a wider audience.

VoldeLorde2
41 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

1200x630bb.jpg

6143ulS4eEL._SS500.jpg

I rather her do a few every couple of years like this instead of something for each album. It does get crowded. 

ARTPOPRS
2 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

I rather her do a few every couple of years like this instead of something for each album. It does get crowded. 

I think standalone singles are cool though. Since she doesn’t release an album once a year it’s great to atleast get something on the off years, like with TIHTY or The Cure.

2School4Cool

I feel like she could do as many live releases as she wants to (I.e. cherrytree sessions, holiday ep), her fans will always be there for it. Plus, it’s been so long since we’ve had new live material from her (my fingers are still crossed for JWT DVD, or at least CD)

See The Best In Everyone

ARTPOPRS
5 minutes ago, ILoveAGypsyLife said:

I feel like she could do as many live releases as she wants to (I.e. cherrytree sessions, holiday ep), her fans will always be there for it. Plus, it’s been so long since we’ve had new live material from her (my fingers are still crossed for JWT DVD, or at least CD)

I mean... some of the ASIB tracks are live. :vegas:

2School4Cool
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPRS said:

I mean... some of the ASIB tracks are live. :vegas:

That’s true. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of live performances of her already released songs, like from a tour, or the piano versions on the holiday ep

See The Best In Everyone

Archived