Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga recording vocals for "Cannabis" song, fans singing in background

paul

Featured Posts

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zexion_armando

This is not true, she mentioned it on The View, 60 minutes, Google goes gaga and Oprah interview :)

5 instances, not counting a few Gagavisions, in the span of, what, 4-5 years? That is rarely.

Kermit the frog

5 instances, not counting a few Gagavisions, in the span of, what, 4-5 years? That is rarely.

Well, she keeps mentioning more than anything. Even on lm.com: "I quit smoking, but I smoke weed, like all the time"

Dayman

Why are people upset about her writing this song? She has always been very open and honest about her use of pot, so why is it any different when she writes a song about it? Her music is just as honest as she is.

Jester

I'm not advocating any of those things. I've never been drunk in my life, I don't smoke, and I eat a nearly vegetarian diet. People in power, who have influence, have responsibility to the people who believe in them. Pot is something I personally do not enjoy but my friends do. That's not the point. Gaga is a celebrity and what she does dictates current trends. Even if marijuana were legalized, it would be with restrictions, most likely age based. Currently, since it is illegal, it is accessible to people of all ages. A mind altering d--g in the hands of the young teen is dangerous.

You seem to be boring, how come you love Gaga in first place?

zexion_armando

Well, she keeps mentioning more than anything. Even on lm.com: "I quit smoking, but I smoke weed, like all the time"

I avoid LM.com like the plague, so whatever she says on there isn't a big deal to me, lol.

The thing is, its different when she talks about, and makes a song about it.

of course, my experience with any song involving pot is "I SMOKE WEED ER'DAY, YEEEAAAH". So unless Gaga is super subtle about it, and uses it more like a metaphor, which anything can be used, not just pot, then it works. I trust Gaga, but lol.

I find potheads pretentious and annoying anyway.

Kermit the frog

I avoid LM.com like the plague, so whatever she says on there isn't a big deal to me, lol.

The thing is, its different when she talks about, and makes a song about it.

of course, my experience with any song involving pot is "I SMOKE WEED ER'DAY, YEEEAAAH". So unless Gaga is super subtle about it, and uses it more like a metaphor, which anything can be used, not just pot, then it works. I trust Gaga, but lol.

I find potheads pretentious and annoying anyway.

Gaga has already become pretentions and annoying with talking about it all the time :(

I understand that her creativity skyrockets on it, it would be ok if she mentioned it subtly, but she has no shame/keeps talking about it.

Post picture from grammy's : "I was high out of my mind in this pic"... srsly? :roll:

You seem to be rude, how come you're Gaga's fan in the first place?

So because I can have a good night without altering my state of consciousness I'm boring? Alright.

resonance

I was reading these tweets in class and was just thinking that she's telling them to shut up as politely as possible. They should have gotten the hint with the first tweet about her knowing the words to BTW.

stackhouse

Gaga has already become pretentions and annoying with talking about it all the time :(

I understand that her creativity skyrockets on it, it would be ok if she mentioned it subtly, but she has no shame/keeps talking about it.

Post picture from grammy's : "I was high out of my mind in this pic"... srsly? :roll:

I think she said she was drunk not high

and also FACT: I'm completely wasted in this photo pic.twitter.com/5TJb7ocp

— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) July 18, 2012

resonance

I doubt the lyrics to this song will be blatantly condoning the use of weed. I'm thinking she'll be going back to her more cryptic lyrics for this album.

Archived