💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Give pop stars a title like they belong to Daenarys

Varys

Featured Posts

So we all know Daenarys from GOT has a long ass title:

Daenerys stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Rightful Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector Of the Realm Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen ,Khaleesi of The Great Grass Sea , Breaker Of Chains,Mother of Dragons

So the point is that you give popstars a Title like they belonged to Daenarys 

Lady Gaga

Stefani Joanne Angelina of the House Germanotta, The First of Her Name, The Gaga, Queen of Pop Music, Protector of the Gays,the Freaks and the Outcasts,Queen of Acting,Khaleesi of The Great American Songbook, Breaker of TABS,Mother Of Monsters :vegas:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm8dmFWk_mCSHoApEU-ly

Lana Del Rey

Elizabeth Woolridge of the house Grant, The First of Her Name, The Depression , Queen of Sadness, Protector of Money,Power and Glory, Queen of  Sadness ,Khaleesi of Sugar Daddies , Breaker of Azealia Banks, Daughter Of Elvis and Marilyn :pray:

55Ou.gif

Now its your turn !!!

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Catnikko

Stefani Joanne Angelina of the House Germanotta, first of her name, assassin of wigs, mother's sister's brother's daughter, queen of passed aunt possession, liberator of gays, liberator of straights, liberator of bussy, lord of ass famousness 

Actual patient

10 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Stefani Joanne Angelina of the House Germanotta, first of her name, assassin of wigs, mother's sister's brother's daughter, queen of passed aunt possession, liberator of gays, liberator of straights, liberator of bussy, lord of ass famousness 

:triggered::ladyhaha:

Charlotte Quinn

Mimi:

Mariah Angela of the House Carey, first of her name, Skinny Legend, The Elusive Chanteuse, Queen of Xmas, Wig Slayer, Bearer of 5 octave vocal range, Mother of Whistle tone, Breaker of #1 records, Khaleesi of not knowing people

12 minutes ago, Soneresc said:

relevant nick

Am I missing something? I don't get it :huh:

9 minutes ago, Charlotte Quinn said:

Mimi:

Mariah Angela of the House Carey, first of her name, Skinny Legend, The Elusive Chanteuse, Queen of Xmas, Wig Slayer, Bearer of 5 octave vocal range, Mother of Whistle tone, Breaker of #1 records, Khaleesi of not knowing people

Yaaaasssssss this one is so good 

also 

310.thumb.jpg.ba9319c3fe6ac7415a242c7c85

how is poppy doing?

Charlotte Quinn
45 minutes ago, Varys said:

Yaaaasssssss this one is so good 

also 

310.thumb.jpg.ba9319c3fe6ac7415a242c7c85

how is poppy doing?

Haven't talked to that bitch or Plant since they got "famous" :madge: I'm now redescovering myself and taking care of the important things in life :vegas:

24 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

Queen of iron throne

attachment.php?attachmentid=21460&d=1395

Did you know madonna had a cameo in got?

Spoiler

game-of-thrones-old-melisandre-brightene

Spoiler

:huntyga:

Taylor Alison Swift of the House Slytherin, the Firsssst of Her Name, The Repotato, Rightful Serpent of the Seven Seas, Mayer Obliterator, Gyhanlelellelel V-Day (Vanquisher), the Reigning Queen of Big Clitoris Energy, Owner of the Chamber of Secrets, Biter of Harry Styles Potter, Getaway Driver of Tom Hideouston, Slavery of Calvin Harris, Breaker of Album and Single Records, Mother of Scales

Spoiler

I just had to, I love Taylor so much :messga:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

TimisaMonster

Ariana of the House Grande, the first of her name, Thanker of Exes, Queen of Starbucks, Conqueror of Mariah of House Carey, Reverser of Aging, Stunter of Growth, Inventor of Ponytail, Queen of Bronzer #7, User of Wet Lipgloss #9, and Siren of BBH100

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived