Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts and awards discussion - the untouchable title

Andreu

Featured Posts

corvus albus
Just now, Andreu said:

You asked for it sksks

after the drama and once you assume it's much worse than the pinkprint, Queen is a very solid album and I've been playing it a lot these last days :vegas:

Queen has a buttload of bangers (Good Form, Chun Li, Barbie Dreams, Majesty; etc) and  even a few good pop songs (Ganja Burn, Bed) but then there are "distracting" songs like Rich sex which should just be removed from the tracklist :huntyga:

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

as long as you dont imply Cardi's is better we can agree to disagree :vegas:

Cardi's album got hyped and fell flat on its face if you ask me. There's one good song aka I Like It and pretty much nothing else :oops:

VoldeLorde2

Also, for the Ava Max fans, she posted on her Insta Story that she finished shooting something yesterday. It was probably for the Blood, Sweat, & Tears music video which will be released around Feb but you didn't hear that from me:reductive:

corvus albus
Just now, VoldeLorde2 said:

Also, for the Ava Max fans, she posted on her Insta Story that she finished shooting something yesterday. It was probably for the Blood, Sweat, & Tears music video which will be released around Feb but you didn't hear that from me:reductive:

Do we have a little Aviator insider on our hands :gum:

Spoiler

use that power to tell us something about Gaga :grr:

Andreu
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Queen has a buttload of bangers (Good Form, Chun Li, Barbie Dreams, Majesty; etc) and  even a few good pop songs (Ganja Burn, Bed) but then there are "distracting" songs like Rich sex which should just be removed from the tracklist :huntyga:

but it's got a lot of good songs, I mean, I made a playlist only with the songs I like and it was 12 tracks, which would be album length already

VoldeLorde2
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

as long as you dont imply Cardi's is better we can agree to disagree :vegas:

Bickenhead and Bodak Yellow were good for the first few days, but I Like It is the only song still saved to my library (and there's a 80% chance it's because Gaga is mentioned:vegas:)

Andreu
1 minute ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Bickenhead and Bodak Yellow were good for the first few days, but I Like It is the only song still saved to my library (and there's a 80% chance it's because Gaga is mentioned:vegas:)

I only tolerate I Like it bc of Bad Bunny, although it's one of his worst verses. Also, Bodak Yellow is the plainest rap song ever imo

Andreu

near a tree by a river there's a hole in the ground

where an old men of iron goes around and around

:music:

corvus albus
10 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Alice Merton released another great song yesterday. Let this masterpiece cure your ears :tony:

Hide contents

from the terribleness that is called Sicko Mode :neyde:

I just realized that I forgot to put a link in there :sharon:

VoldeLorde2
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Do we have a little Avatar insider on our hands :gum:

Reveal hidden contents

use that power to tell us something about Gaga :grr:

No I just follow a Twitter account that said Ava said that she won't release Blood, Sweat, & Tears until she finishes the music video:toofunny: And then she said she finished shooting something yesterday, so I put two and two together:vegas:

Andreu
Just now, corvus albus said:

I just realized that I forgot to put a link in there :sharon:

since no one cared enough to quote you you quoted yourself I-

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

near a tree by a river there's a hole in the ground

where an old men of iron goes around and around

:music:

Nik Kershaw - The Riddle :vegas:

corvus albus
Just now, Andreu said:

since no one cared enough to quote you you quoted yourself I-

I cared :staymad:

Andreu
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Nik Kershaw - The Riddle :vegas:

One of my favourite songs ever because there's a new version they're playing on the radio that kills the vibe of the original 

so I decided it was time to dig up its endless versions

I love the oriignal and obviously we need to give it credit, but I prefer Gigi d'Agostino's 

we stan the true pioneer of EDM pioneer

Off the already off topic: I listened to the new Alice song and idk it's not bad but it's a style of music that does nothing for me

Andreu

I feel lowkey guilty but yesterday I watched an episode of Dr Phil and it was so entertaining 

(it was about a 45 year old that hooked up with one of the friends of his daughter that was 14, while still being married and with 4 kids :sharon:)

• Admin changed the title to Charts and awards discussion
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived