💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I need your help... JWT + BTWB DVD

DC

Featured Posts

I need your guys's help! So I know you guys love my edits for Gaga's tours, but my editor (Vegas) always resets the video stabilization settings (zoom, motion blur, etc.) on the videos and it messes up the renders of slow motions. I was wondering if you guys knew of any free video stabilizer plug-ins for the shaky videos and how to properly set it up.

P.S. I've been working on HML for a week and I'm getting fed up with this problem, SEND. HELP! :laughga:

1 hour ago, DCgaga said:

I need your guys's help! So I know you guys love my edits for Gaga's tours, but my editor (Vegas) always resets the video stabilization settings (zoom, motion blur, etc.) on the videos and it messes up the renders of slow motions. I was wondering if you guys knew of any free video stabilizer plug-ins for the shaky videos and how to properly set it up.

P.S. I've been working on HML for a week and I'm getting fed up with this problem, SEND. HELP! :laughga:

try using Adobe Premiere... it has optimized stabilization 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Just now, L A D Y G A G said:

try using Adobe Premiere... it has optimized stabilization 

Thanks, and I know it probably has the best stabilizer... but I can't. Vegas has everything I need and has better access to plug-ins in my opinion. But I have tried it, I've made my earlier edits on it :3

P.S., to everyone, for free alternative suggestions I'm thinking along the lines of proDAD Mercalli, that's an awesome stabilizer and probably the only thing that could make this DVD better. If there's any free alternative equivalent to that, please let me know!

Just now, gypsy101 said:

that’s JWT though :ohwell:

OMG!!! I didn't catch that :laughga:

JOANNE THE WORLD!!!!! :ladyhaha:

• 6 months later...
7 hours ago, lindagriffithh said:

Mercalli 4 is the best variant!

Oh, I’ve tried it, but it does not work very well for concert footage because of all the constant moving lights and stuff :/

The default Vegas Stabilizer from the earlier version actually works pretty smoothly for me though :happy:

But thanks anyway!

Archived