💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana & Nicki aren’t friends anymore it seems....

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Were they really friends to begin with? Like, all these friendships in the music industry feel so fake to me, they seem to be just two people that made some songs together

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Supersonic
26 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

it all started when Kanye started posting on twitter about how he did not appreciate the fact that Drake kept dissing him on his music and that it was affecting his mental state. Then Pete backed him up and said he was brave for speaking out about his mental struggles. However, less than two weeks ago Pete mocked Kanye on SNL and told him he should "take his meds", so naturally, Stan Twitter started calling Pete fake. Pete has also suffered from anxiety and he posted a suicidal message on instagram saying all he wanted to do was show love but that the world makes it really hard for him to stay here, and doesn't want to live anymore. Upon seeing this, Nicki Minaj posted a series of tweets in support for Pete, asking her fans to show him some love. Her Mac Miller comment was referring to how the public bash artists for speaking about their mental health and bully them until they kill themselves and only then pretend to care. However...since Nicki collaborated with a pedophile, supports a rapis and murderer boyfriend, has problematic criminals as family etc...Stan Twitter again, called her out about being fake and how she is not in fact a supporter of women nor people.  

IMO: nicki didnt do anything wrong so I dont get why Ariana would be mad at her

The thing is that Ariana had weighed in herself on the situation before Nicki did and showed disdain for this entire... mess of a mudfight and basically called Kanye immature as hell and that he's using his mental health as an untouchable aegis that deflects any valid criticism.

Obviously Pete is not over the break up and his ex publically not supporting a stance he took takes him to an extremely dark place, as of lately it seems like Ariana even just publically mentioning his name in a positive way has him stressed out. Nicki putting in her two cents at this moment AND name dropping Mac the way she did is extremely tactless in my opinion, it really comes across as if she was saying that Ariana and her fans are responsible for Mac's death and will be responsible for Pete's death if he does chose to commit suicide. Also she's under the false assumption that Mac Miller's death was a suicide when it was actually an accidental overdose which is just... problematic AF in itself.

SharGaga

2019 will be an interesting year for Miss Minaj. How long will she jump on features and remixes till her career finally disolves in front of our eyes? Her solo album flopped and nobody seems to be interested in her solo stuff either. I guess time will tell.

TimisaMonster

Wow this is attack Ariana day...yikes

Girl has been having a rough year...

:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Today is a mess. Everything is so toxic. All I can say is I hope everyone involved finds peace and love. They all should retire from the public eye until their mental health is in a good place. This is all so sad to see. Grown people having meltdowns on social media.

Kindness rules all.

People are so sensitive on the internet, god. Stop tweetin u got 100M $ in ur bank account, if i were them i would be at a spa 24/7 not checkin twitter filled with teenagers patiently waitin for u or ur entourage to tweet something "problematic" and findin "receipts". who the **** cares nobody's perfect nobody will ever be perfect, we all human beings trying to stay sane in a crazy world. give Pete a break

Thomas P

Wth is going on? 

Todays been a mess. Also why are so many people attacking Ariana, I feel kind of bad tbh. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Lord Temptation

Why is Ariana Grande in the news literally every single day??? :wtfga:

From her ex’s death, to her break up, to her surprise new single, to the star studded music video, to her feud with Kanye, to her friendship with Miley or Nicki??? :what:

Like I honestly can’t escape her. She is everywhere right now and it’s killing me.

:saladga:

10 hours ago, kyanewest said:

People are so sensitive on the internet, god. Stop tweetin u got 100M $ in ur bank account, if i were them i would be at a spa 24/7 not checkin twitter filled with teenagers patiently waitin for u or ur entourage to tweet something "problematic" and findin "receipts". who the **** cares nobody's perfect nobody will ever be perfect, we all human beings trying to stay sane in a crazy world. give Pete a break

this so much. Mental health is a serious issue BUT they couldve done so much better handling it. Yall are grown person if its effecting you THAT much turn off all that noise and find peace within yourself, go to therapy, do what you gotta do. Stop responding to unnecessary backlash and stop searching validation within the stan culture from twitter. When being confronted about your mistake (aka mocking of someones mental health on national tv) instead of tuning off / apologizing he played the victim card acting all suicidal himself. Gosh people these days.

13 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

"Katy is my friend" tease :selena:

angels forever, forever angels

Archived