💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana & Nicki aren’t friends anymore it seems....

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Ariana doesn't need Nicki anyways. Nicki out here preaching about being kind and the importance of mental health when she supports pedos. Get outta here :interestinga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Borislshere
13 minutes ago, neptugne said:

"Did the same thing to Mac" what did they do? who is she talking about

Probably the public. Constantly treats celebs like trash till they commit suicide then pretend to care.

OT: She said nothing wrong tbh. 

andy232000
19 minutes ago, neptugne said:

"Did the same thing to Mac" what did they do? who is she talking about

it all started when Kanye started posting on twitter about how he did not appreciate the fact that Drake kept dissing him on his music and that it was affecting his mental state. Then Pete backed him up and said he was brave for speaking out about his mental struggles. However, less than two weeks ago Pete mocked Kanye on SNL and told him he should "take his meds", so naturally, Stan Twitter started calling Pete fake. Pete has also suffered from anxiety and he posted a suicidal message on instagram saying all he wanted to do was show love but that the world makes it really hard for him to stay here, and doesn't want to live anymore. Upon seeing this, Nicki Minaj posted a series of tweets in support for Pete, asking her fans to show him some love. Her Mac Miller comment was referring to how the public bash artists for speaking about their mental health and bully them until they kill themselves and only then pretend to care. However...since Nicki collaborated with a pedophile, supports a rapis and murderer boyfriend, has problematic criminals as family etc...Stan Twitter again, called her out about being fake and how she is not in fact a supporter of women nor people.  

IMO: nicki didnt do anything wrong so I dont get why Ariana would be mad at her

Borislshere

I’m so over Ariana stans. I’m usually not the one to go all anti SJW but Ariana’s twitter stand are literally a bunch of fake sjws. Take everything’s out of context and only care about mental health when it comes to Ariana. 

VOLANTIS
19 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

it all started when Kanye started posting on twitter about how he did not appreciate the fact that Drake kept dissing him on his music and that it was affecting his mental state. Then Pete backed him up and said he was brave for speaking out about his mental struggles. However, less than two weeks ago Pete mocked Kanye on SNL and told him he should "take his meds", so naturally, Stan Twitter started calling Pete fake. Pete has also suffered from anxiety and he posted a suicidal message on instagram saying all he wanted to do was show love but that the world makes it really hard for him to stay here, and doesn't want to live anymore. Upon seeing this, Nicki Minaj posted a series of tweets in support for Pete, asking her fans to show him some love. Her Mac Miller comment was referring to how the public bash artists for speaking about their mental health and bully them until they kill themselves and only then pretend to care. However...since Nicki collaborated with a pedophile, supports a rapis and murderer boyfriend, has problematic criminals as family etc...Stan Twitter again, called her out about being fake and how she is not in fact a supporter of women nor people.  

IMO: nicki didnt do anything wrong so I dont get why Ariana would be mad at her

Thank you so much for this detailed explanation. :heart: I didn't know the full extent of this. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived