celeb

Pete Davidson post suicidal message and deactivated social media

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

This is sad. Wait until messy online stans start to blame Ariana for this:ohno: people really dont care about someone elses feelings anymore specially if you are famous

I’m on my Legacy Act era

SpookyKid

Oh no:S, hope he stays safe and people surrounding him can help him

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

ALGAYDO

Having suicidal thoughts/tendencies can be the most difficult thing one can go through. I’m really praying and hoping he gets better and doesn’t end up being a tragedy, he’s literally one of the funniest comedians I’ve seen on TV :ohno:

Shipper
10 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Imagine.mp3 Ari's emotional state :omg:

I think the main problem should be the suicidal person's emotional state and not his ex-girlfriend's 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

6 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I think the main problem should be the suicidal person's emotional state and not his ex-girlfriend's 

Both matter. Both could be facing the same problems. Ari has called this the worst year of her personal life.

Pacify Him

Wow. That was a little too... relatable.

I screenshoted it just in time :udidnt:

I’m getting on your nerves

Thomas P

He needs to take a break from the public eye. He needs help, he needs rest, and he needs his family more than anything else. He’s a very talented comedian, but so much **** happened with him this year, and he is very openely mentally ill, so I think for his own well being, taking a break is what’s needed. Snl will wait, his stand up will wait, but his mental health won’t. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived