đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is anyone else scared to invest in ENIGMA?

Stef

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu
13 hours ago, warrentw said:

I have invested alot which I didn't think I would do after the whole JWT cancellation. But I'm still having 11 nights somewhere that has been on my bucket list but I think if anything happens to my shows iam going to stop investing money in buying tickets going to see her live. 

Please don't tell me you bought tickets for ELEVEN gaga shows?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu
On 12/15/2018 at 10:06 AM, Adarsh Soni said:

Well, Vegas is an expensive city. Its not her fault. 

It's not actually. It's one of the cheapest cities in the U.S.

My stay in a hotel in New York for a few days cost like 1.5k$ (excluding other expenses).

In Vegas, it's like 70$ a night in some great hotels unless the dates are really busy. Rent is cheap. You can find a luxury apartment for like 1.2k$... 

1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

This is how I picture you irl

200_d.gif?cid=3640f6095c035e244a66707277

exactly :whitney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I’m losing excitement when I see the second time, like now I can go next to the Eiffel Tower like it’s just another mcdonalds lol case

On 12/17/2018 at 5:18 AM, nicolasrumet said:

Please don't tell me you bought tickets for ELEVEN gaga shows?

I wish...no i'm going to Vegas for 11 nights i'm from the UK so making a holiday out of this aswell as going to see gaga

just another gay

international asia LM is even harder to take this risk....and I have been to vegas before

so if I go it will be solely for Enigma lol

WirralMonster

I lost about £400 in airfares thanks to the postponed/then cancelled JWT dates. So I don't plan on buying flights till about August for my October date. 

Demoncore
On 12/16/2018 at 11:20 PM, nicolasrumet said:

It's not actually. It's one of the cheapest cities in the U.S.

My stay in a hotel in New York for a few days cost like 1.5k$ (excluding other expenses).

In Vegas, it's like 70$ a night in some great hotels unless the dates are really busy. Rent is cheap. You can find a luxury apartment for like 1.2k$... 

Is it really? I had a hard time finding good hotel rates for Vegas and instead opted for Airbnb. Speaking of which, when I was in NYC, I split an Airbnb in Queens with my ex and only paid $60 for two nights...

Also, I heard bars and clubs in Vegas are hella expensive. Maybe I don’t know how to properly research :messga:

misunderstood
On 12/15/2018 at 11:07 AM, PunkTheFunk said:

she can always use her other leg

665323151_stefggd.JPG.f42fcdee4d4fbd773c

One of the reasons I love this site. Always has something that can make me laugh. :heart:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived