Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is anyone else scared to invest in ENIGMA?

Stef

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Naw, cos she is home, and she have her physicians nearby :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

have contingency plans.  Vegas has a million things to do and tons of other really cool shows to go to.   You can still have a lot of fun there even without Gaga.

cantfindmywig
4 hours ago, MEM said:

I still won’t be able to afford it without sacrificing something huge (like say, starving for a week)

if i had to starve for a week to see Lady Gaga I'd honestly do it :huntyga:

I gave it some thought and I live in the USA. After JWT I think Gaga made wise decisions for planning the Enigma dates. It’s a huge gamble when traveling to see a concert but Gaga is one of few artists who is upfront with their conditions.

If I were you I would save and wait since there will be 2020 dates with better seats and prices won’t be so overwhelming. Now if you are into nightlife and gambling then still go cause there’s lots of things to do in Vegas. 

Teal Ambition

Well I went to the Montreal show, had a hotel booked and she cancelled :interestinga: but I still gambled on getting a hotel, car and tickets to Enigma anyways :vegas: it is what it is

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

NewUsername

If you travel far, you should indeed be able to also make a trip around it. So that, in the case she cancels, you still are visiting Vegas and/or other parts of USA.

That's what will/would be my plan in 2020.

TimisaMonster

I'm waiting to know new music will be performed before I buy a ticket...ain't nobody got time for JWT 2.0

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I have invested alot which I didn't think I would do after the whole JWT cancellation. But I'm still having 11 nights somewhere that has been on my bucket list but I think if anything happens to my shows iam going to stop investing money in buying tickets going to see her live. 

Illuminati Freak

I have the money to go but seriously the ticket prices are so insane I'd rather take the money to splurge on a new home entertainment system or go to the Caribbean for a 10 days and sit on a beach. I'm really not interested in Las Vegas the place itself.

Hahaha. Nope I just went for it.

spent $1,000 on tickets alone and I still need to get Jazz and Piano.

havent paid for hotel or flights yet, or the sheer amount of merchandise. I’m thinking I’ll be a good $3,000 in the hole after Enigma. 

Oh I almost forgot the price of fabric and materials for my outfits, as well as wigs and accessories!! LOL

But this is what I live for. I am an adult with a bachelors degree and career and I pretty much only spend my money on Gaga related stuff and travel. 

I like traveling to new cities to see her, and love to see her live.

Last year I got to experience Toronto and Montreal because I traveled to shows there. But like I said, it’s different depending on age and financials. 

I am a bit worried and concerned that I have to wait until the June shows 🤞🏼But I’m sure everything will be fine

Born To Slay
23 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

I don’t think you should go to Vegas just for Gaga. Vegas isn’t a place artists bring you to, Vegas is a place Vegas brings you to, if that makes any sense. If you want to go to the US/Vegas then it would be a perfect time to go, but if you just want to see Gaga, I’d wait it out until her next tour.

That’s not necessarily true in my experience, Britney brought me to Vegas and it ended up being one of the best weeks and certainly the best vacation of my entire life. 

18 hours ago, NewUsername said:

If you travel far, you should indeed be able to also make a trip around it. So that, in the case she cancels, you still are visiting Vegas and/or other parts of USA.

That's what will/would be my plan in 2020.

Yes! You can rent a car and see the Grand Canyon and LA. Even go to disneyland or Malibu! Not just Vegas. 

Bolkins

I panic bought my ticket last night, im more concerned about the tickets becoming even more expensive after the show is out that anything else. I had some savings and found a really good deal on a flight and hotel, got seated bleacher tickets and £700 later I’m seeing her January 31st :firega: and I’m going alone :firega:

Archived