💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West DRAGS Ariana - “don’t use me to promote a song”

Stef

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

so the guy who said he couldn't vote for Hillary Clinton because she didn't have enough "male energy" is going to tell us why it's actually his moment and not female musicians' cool got it 

But lol @ you making it about gender. Also lol @ Ariana making it about grown men vs girls ...? 

He's literally just calling her out for using him to promote herself. Kanye has lots of mental health concerns and for somebody who made an album claiming to be all about mental wellness tbh Ari was kinda in the wrong to trivialize somebody else's problems, just cause they're "grown men".

Tbh not feminism to drag men down when the conversation qasn't about women vs men, OR about Ariana at all.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is true but queen Arnana uses any situation to promote a song, Mac M, that SNL actor fiancé etc... gotta make money it's hard out here 

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Enzo said:

So Ariana can act like a child but Kanye can not 

The hypocrisy jumped out 

One’s a 23-year-old pop star. The other is a 41-year-old self-proclaimed “genius” with children. You cannot possibly compare their maturity levels lmao :huntyga:

2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

One’s a 23-year-old pop star.

So... She's an adult 

She's 25 actually 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

So... She's an adult 

She's 25 actually 

You seriously think a 25-year old and a 41-year old would have the same levels of maturity? Dude, let’s not be delusional lol

I think both are being silly, but Kanye looks more like a fool than her because he’s so much older, not to mention he’s a father of two kids. It’s kinda ridiculous to compare lol 

Wasnt he supposed to be cancelled way months ago and like I said he wouldn’t be because he’s Kanye west 

DeleteMyAccount

I mean he's right, but idc considering his last album/album name was literally promoted by his mental illness.

4 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

"someone I know loves and respects me" 

Did he just imply that she loves and respects him? :poot: Also it's not like she was wrong, he's a grown ass man always ranting and having meltdowns on twitter :air: 

And here you are not a child whatsoever on a forum about a grown woman you’ve never Met and her career.

Teal Ambition

He should take his own advice :ohwell:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived