💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars 4 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

Versace
1 minute ago, boyfromnowhere said:

Do you think producers literally reached out to her and asked her 'to be a villain' ? And that she would willingly jeopardize her image?

Yes 

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

I’m honestly not feeling an ounce of genuineness from the contestants. Everyone seems to be there for more exposure seeing as they’re already super    successful outside of the show. I hope things will change as the season goes on. 

RAMROD

Gia's talent show is everything. Latrice's and Manila's too. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Even though Gia is a disgusting person, her talent show was great.

Manila and Latrice shoulda been in the top too.

And Farrah didn’t do that bad prior to the fall.

BYE

avalon x

The worst thing for me was to see Latrice and Manila again for the 1000th time but I was glad to see how lackluster their performance was (as expected) and how they didn't get much screen time in the episode. I really hope they prove themselves soon (or get voted out instead.)

Spoiler

I'm sorry that I CAME for them. :ladyhaha: I don't have anything against them personally but I hate it when some queens get more chances than they deserve. Like how many times did Ru save Eureka's a*s for her to be top 3? Even then she didn't win! Her routines in the finale were awful.

Hence I'm bitter in this case. :hor: I do like Latrice as a person if that helps. She has her moments.

But tbh, compared to the Season 3 variety show the whole thing was relatively less exciting.. I was so WOWed by Aja and Kennedy's performances and I wanted to see the same level of wow factor if not MORE.

I was really rooting for Monet and I was SURE that she'd bring it like she did on S10E01 but it was pretty disappointing to see her completely rely on her old tricks and themes. I liked seeing her sing live though even though it was pretty flawed.

But enough of the negative, I got GOOSEBUMPS when I watched Gia's performance like.. I was completely okay with her being a b*tch throughout the episode (suits her, tbh. :ladyhaha:) but I was expecting her to do something completely dull. SHE :applause: DID :applause: NOT. :applause: Favorite performance of the night!

I only liked Gia and Monique's parts. Farrah Moan did a less entertaining version of Ben's burlesque show but the elimination was pretty fair since Jasmine completely bombed.

Hope things pick up in the next episode. I'm rooting for my season 10 queens. :heart:

bloody g

Gia should have won :triggered:

I was incredibly disappointed in Jasmine too...

Monet should have been at the bottom and not Farrah :vegas:

Surprised with Monique :applause:

Trinity wasn't funny and didn't deserve to be at the top :emma:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

VoldeLorde2

Jasmine and Monet relied on their older material and I think we all needed to see something different. It's All Stars. It needs to be next level. Gia's performance was great. I thought Farrah did well other than the little fall. That was the only thing that was bad. Latrice and Manila were super fun. I like their performances. When Monique's wig got stuck on a light, I was gagging. Trinity's tuck was hilarious. Naomi and Valentina did fine. It was a good episode and a fair elimination. 

RahrahWitch

I thought it was an Okay start to the season.

My Impressions so far of the queens.

Valentina: I can see myself falling for Valentina all over again, I wasn't sure about her, I thought she'd be a diva in the bad sense of the word but she's actually very fun to watch, I can see her making it to the top 4. Dear God let her do Tammie Brown for snatch game, she's actually good at it :D

Trinity: Another I can see in Top 4, possibly winning. Her performance was good, don't think she deserved top but happy to see her shine.

Farrah: I hope to god Farrah has got the wake up call after episode 1, She could go far if she fights hard enough.

Gia: I was living for the bitchy comments but they got harsh real fast to the point were they come across just plain mean.

Monet: I don't think Monet is ready for all stars, that entrance look was a choice. I can see her leaving within the next 2 episodes.

Monique: I can see monique going far too but please no more brown cow, Like monet's sponge, we get it. :sweat: 

Jasmine: I don't think Jasmine was ever a Drag Race type of queen, She's amazing in her own right, I love her personality but I wasn't really surprised she was one of the first out.

Manila: Manila I can see going far but I don't think she'll be able to win, she said so herself, she can't dance. and in all stars the winners dance, not the bottom.

Latrice: I Love Latrice, I hope her runways are good, if so she could possibly win the whole thing, she's just got it.

Noami: I like that Noami is playing with comedy, I think that's the thing that would hold her back cause lord knows she kills on the runway.

Thomas P

Trinity is the winner I already called it. She didn’t even really deserve to be top 2 (it was funny but Gia, Naomi, Manila, Latrice all did better). Imo the show is pushing for her to take the crown.

Gia is forcing the villain edit. I thought editing was gonna be shady again so I was prepared to be on her side, but it’s so clear Gia is pushing that storyline herself, and I’m over it.

overall, with drama, a better cast, etc. This season is gonna be leaps and bounds better than **** show 3

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Miracle

Who thought Naomi deserved top 3 over Latrice or Gia? Top 2 is (kinda) fair although I would have loved to see Gia there over Trinity, who also did a funny performance but yeah. 

Versace
27 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Whew so many opinions already an all of them are wrong

Lol the whole point of opinions is for them to be neither wrong or right 

GoldenPonyboy

You can thibk what you want about her performance but the way jasmine left the show was Class. 

Also already the supergroup performance next week ? Can we try original challenges please ? 

DrKindnessKunt1999

Am I the only one who was kind of underwhelmed with this episode? Don’t get me wrong all these queens are extremely talented and I’m huge fans of 8 out of the 10 of them (I won’t mention the two who don’t do it for me) but the AS3 variety show wowed me more. 

Archived