omg poor Farrah, she fell harder than Madonna at the Brits

She should have went homeĀ :ohwell:

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser
Just now, Boyboi12 said:

She should have went homeĀ :ohwell:

I don't agree, she came fully prepared and simply slipped, like a lot of performers do... Jasmine on the other hand was an overall mess from start to finish

Boyboi12
5 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I don't agree, she came fully prepared and simply slipped, like a lot of performers do... Jasmine on the other hand was an overall mess from start to finish

:what:

Ā 

Boyboi12
2 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Farrah should stop the crying thing. It was annoying before the season even startedĀ 

One of the main reasons I thought her ass should have gone homeĀ 

Batwings
Spoiler

What is up with Gia? She's become just a total straight-up bitch.

Monique totally won that lipsync, but I agree that Jasmine deserved to go home. She shouldn't have even been there in the first place being the second person eliminated from her season, and at least Farrah's burlesque act was good until she slipped. Jasmine's act sucked.

Ā 

McMonster08

Only one episode and it's already better than AS3. They better keep it that way.Ā :firega:

Spoiler

Spoilers duh

Spoiler

I low-key wanted Miss Jush to stay but gurl that was funny but for the wrong reasonsĀ :toofunny:

It would be funny as a meme though, we stan a true meme queenĀ :golfclap:

Ā 

Ā 

RAMROD

Gia and Latrice got snubbed so hardĀ 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Azor Ahai

Ī™'m living for Farrah coming for Gia at the episode promo! I hope it really happens and it's not some editing bull.

Versace

HATE Gia with a passion (you'll know why after watching Episode 1 and y'all thought Valentina fakes her personality)

LOVED Trinity, Naomi was a pleasant surprise and excited to see Valentina slay the runway.Ā 

Ā 

Amerika, let's get through this season together! Leave your thoughts &Ā comments on Episode 1

SPOILERS may be ahead so make sure you watch first. But please NO discussion of leaked information of future episodes.

giphy.gif

Also feel free to share high quality me-mes here as they appear.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ā 

Versace

Gia's personality was so forced, if they wanted a villainĀ they should have gotten someone convincing and who isn't half-assing it (Derrick?, Acid?). Like she's honestly faking it for airtime and Farrah pointed that out to her in the episode 2 promo. Like she honestly came for everyone almost and her comments were just straight out negative. She's basically getting Milk's narrative from AS3 but bitchier and I honestly don't know why season 6 queens are so messy on All Stars lol.Ā Ā Ā 

16 minutes ago, Versace said:

Gia's personality was so forced, if they wanted a villainĀ they should have gotten someone convincing and who isn't half-assing it (Derrick?, Acid?). Like she's honestly faking it for airtime and Farrah pointed that out to her in the episode 2 promo. Like she honestly came for everyone almost and her comments were just straight out negative. She's basically getting Milk's narrative from AS3 but bitchier and I honestly don't know why season 6 queens are so messy on All Stars lol.Ā Ā Ā 

Do you think producers literally reached out to her and asked her 'to be a villain' ? And that she would willingly jeopardize her image?

And why would producers decide to keep that clip in the edit of Farah pointing out the storyline thing if they were behind it?

Archived