Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
series

Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars 4 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

AmenTheNight

I'm so sick of robberies in All Stars seasons. First, Alyssa being sent home over Roxxxy in AS2 (not the most dramatic elimination but still unfair), then Shangela in AS3, and now Manila. How are you gonna crown the best queen if you eliminate the best, even if they already proved to have a better track record than the other contestants ? RuPaul should be the only one to chose. I hate these rules ugh

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch

Okay I'm not a huge fan of Manila but I can admit she didn't deserve to go home.

She did benefit the most from the abundance of comedy challenges in the competition so far and How the challenges are played out can skew the competition in certain queens favors but She would've made it to top 4 regardless.

Let's not forget that Manila saved Latrice over Monet when Monet was doing better in the competition just because she couldn't send her friend home. It Might not be to the same extent since Manila was doing much better but still.

People take this show too seriously, It's reality TV. You can be upset but to send hate towards Noami for playing the game is ridiculous.

Sneaky Oliver

I feel like Monet was not even trying to win because 1. She didn’t want to eliminate Latrice and 2. She would benefit from Manila’s elimination by Naomi

ugh shady smart bitch 

my top 3 was Valentina Manila and Trininy. I feel cursed. Miss The Tuck better slay next week 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Bloody

Naomi's move showed her weakness and insecurity. She knew that Manila would get the crown if she went forward, so she got rid of her. That's why I love trinity. She said that she wants to be on top with the best ones, Naomi was selfish, but it's a competition after all though... 

Manila will be the winner in our hearts like Bendela. :heart:

PerfectGUY

I'm so sad about Manila, like gaggeddd

I thought she would be in the top, I loved her outfit, or at list safe ....

However, I would have done the same as Naomi. So actually I like her even more now. She doesn't care for what people would think

Monique had such a great outfit, and it was so on par with her brand, she deserved to be in the top

I really hope Latrice is eliminated next

Bloody
17 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

I'm so sad about Manila, like gaggeddd

I thought she would be in the top, I loved her outfit, or at list safe ....

However, I would have done the same as Naomi. So actually I like her even more now. She doesn't care for what people would think

Monique had such a great outfit, and it was so on par with her brand, she deserved to be in the top

I really hope Latrice is eliminated next

Latrice should be the one to leave next, she had 2 good moments but she has been so underwhelming overall. She's still in while Manila and Tina are out.. 

Naomi is so weak and pathetic for doing that...just shows how scared she is of competition and that she knows that she is one of the weak links in the competition. But karma will come 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Manila will forever be the people's winner of this season, just like Katya was from AS2 and BenDela/Shangela was from AS3.

Latrice becoming the Roxxxy Andrews of this season, but less exciting, less iconic, more annoying version.

SpadesToStart

If they do “All Star Rules” for the inevitable Season 5, I legitimately probably won’t watch. I’m sick of getting invested in a Queen only to see her robbed at the last minute.

LordEnigma

Meh, I really don’t care for Manila But was expecting her to be in the top. Not really mad about it though :derpga:

LordEnigma
6 hours ago, nikola said:

I didn't care for Naomi until now... And after this episode, I am blocking her name everywhere... This is such a pathetic bitchy move because she knew she can never go against Manila...

At this point bring Farah back... Since we are keepe8ng less talented queens.

I can't want to see this decision coming and kicking naoimi in her fake ass...

It’s a reality show - calm tf down

Young Pancake

lmao a queen of color was bound to win AS4 with only two white queens, and now we are all rooting for the only white queen. So we are keeping the hall of fame white... I see 

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, nikola said:

Naomi is so weak and pathetic for doing that...just shows how scared she is of competition and that she knows that she is one of the weak links in the competition. But karma will come 

Again, it’s not that big of a deal. 

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, Young Pancake said:

lmao a queen of color was bound to win AS4 with only two white queens, and now we are all rooting for the only white queen. So we are keeping the hall of fame white... I see 

I mean Trinity does have the best track record..

Levine

I was rooting for Manila and yes I'm mad, but I can't be mad at Naomi because I love her and she DESERVES to be there.

I'm mad with Ru because there is no way Manila deserved to be at the bottom this week, like no way.

Monique was horrible her and her Judy, that  outfit was cheap and stupid and they talked about it as if it was some high fashion piece.

And no, Trinity will never win because they won't let a 4th white queen to win let alone now that she is the only white with 4 black queens in.

Archived