Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
series

Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars 4 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

GoldenPonyboy
2 minutes ago, Flora said:

This top 3 is honestly going to be soooo un-iconic. 

Trinity is the only one left who is exciting.

In the preview for next week trinity seems to be calling naomi on her BS. Like she thanked latrice and trinity for judging fairly and she does this. Im hoping trinity sends her ass home

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
3 minutes ago, Flora said:

This top 3 is honestly going to be soooo un-iconic. 

Trinity is the only one left who is exciting.

Hearing “BrOwn COw STunNinG!!!” 3738573828 times didn’t make you buy into Monique’s sales pitch?

Naomi really is that B I C T H. :ladyhaha: Just be mindful to not throw unnecessary hate her way, please. Like Miss Alyssa Edwards said, it’s nothing personal; it’s drag.

Speaking of Alyssa, can you imagine if Detox eliminated Alaska instead of Alyssa during AS2? :air: It’d be the only thing that could out-gag Manila’s elimination.

22 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Hearing “BrOwn COw STunNinG!!!” 3738573828 times didn’t make you buy into Monique’s sales pitch?

I've never liked Monique. Her looks are always super cheap and tacky to me. I feel like she tries to do what Manila does, but falls short. She also has an ego and thinks she's wayyyy funnier than she is. Just overall not for me. 

I'm not super mad about tonight, Manila 100% deserved to win the whole thing but it's been long established that anything can happen under this format,

200.gif

Trinity is undoubtedly winning it at this point. As much as I love MoMo, their track records just aren't enough. All Stars being won by only white and blonde queens is REAL. :air:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

yASSsss

Where can I watch the latest ep? Does anyone have the link?

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

NinaBoninaBrown
31 minutes ago, gag said:

Trinity is undoubtedly winning it at this point.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. When Dela left AS3 the game had Shangela's name written all over it and yet she didn't win. Since season 9 Drag Race producers seem to be more interested in the drama (a.k.a.: ratings) than in fairness. 

34 minutes ago, gag said:

As much as I love MoMo, their track records just aren't enough.

Honestly both of the times Monique was in the bottom was undeserved. There is no way she was worse than Gia and Manila during the girl group challenge and the bottom 4 on the roast episode was straight up rigga morris, they were only trying to save Valentina by giving the top 2 queens more options to choose from, Monique should have been safe both times and would have 2 wins under her belt with one more chance to win next week. As of Monet, so far she has won 3 challenges, has been in the bottom only once, and should have won the club challenge. She should have 4 wins, but even without it, she is neck and neck with Trinity and arguably Monique. 

TL;DR: MoMo for a double coronation

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, NinaBoninaBrown said:

I wouldn't be so sure about that. When Dela left AS3 the game had Shangela's name written all over it and yet she didn't win. Since season 9 Drag Race producers seem to be more interested in the drama (a.k.a.: ratings) than in fairness. 

Honestly both of the times Monique was in the bottom was undeserved. There is no way she was worse than Gia and Manila during the girl group challenge and the bottom 4 on the roast episode was straight up rigga morris, they were only trying to save Valentina by giving the top 2 queens more options to choose from, Monique should have been safe both times and would have 2 wins under her belt with one more chance to win next week. As of Monet, so far she has won 3 challenges, has been in the bottom only once, and should have won the club challenge. She should have 4 wins, but even without it, she is neck and neck with Trinity and arguably Monique. 

:lmao:

What kind of deluded mess.

Anyone can see that both Monique and Monet tanked on roast challenge. Not as hard as Valentina did but tanked either way. And the same thing with club challenge. The BeeHive Club is obvious winner by concept alone, add the good presentation and unusual releasing bees thingie, they locked the win already, anyone denying is totally bias :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

This is a flat out assault on decent human values. Naomi turned it out and wasted it on a shady elimination. Pandora, Nina, Shangela, and Manila (among several others) should come back for a special season of wrongfully eliminated queens and the winner can face off against the winner of the rumored “winners season” tournament style. Talk about drama. I’m so mad. But I want Naomi or Monique to win out of who is left. Monique is genuine and talented and Naomi has the talent and presence. The others are not as consistent and/or are not as engaging for me. 

8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:lmao:

What kind of deluded mess.

Anyone can see that both Monique and Monet tanked on roast challenge. Not as hard as Valentina did but tanked either way. And the same thing with club challenge. The BeeHive Club is obvious winner by concept alone, add the good presentation and unusual releasing bees thingie, they locked the win already, anyone denying is totally bias :lmao:

WAIT what is this revisionism? Are we watching the same season? Monet and Monique did fantastic in the roast. Naomi, Trinity and Valentina were the ones who tanked. To be clear... THIS is the roast you mean... right? Because no one in their right minds watched this and thought 'Monet and Monique tanked'.

However, I agree the Hive's team was the winning concept, but their presentation is arguably better.

26 minutes ago, NinaBoninaBrown said:

Yeah you have a point with the Shangela / Trixie thing. I just think the circumstances are different now as MoMo are nowhere near the fan favorite that Trixie was, which made it easier for the producers to crown her. I also agree that the roast thing was 10000% complete buffoonery manipulated so that there were 4 queens in the bottom to battle against the 4 queens returning -- Monique did MILES better than Trinity, Naomi and Valentina. :messga:

We'll have to see how the rest of the season turns out but considering the edit she's gotten as well, I think Trinity has this one in the bag.

27 minutes ago, NinaBoninaBrown said:

A dream literally a dream

Back to back unfortunate eliminations. Valentina and Manila just have a special kind of charisma and star power that would have made them deserving winners, regardless of how they did in the competition.

Not crazy about any of the remaining queens.

45 minutes ago, NinaBoninaBrown said:

I agree with you as far as the automatic bottom 4 for episode 5 is concerned. Monique did not deserve to be in the bottom. But I reiterate: the placements this season have been extremely bizarre and nonsensical. It's clear they're handing out wins just to push storylines. 

Monet absolutely did deserve a win for the club design challenge, but Monique outshined her tonight. So she'd still have 3 wins under her belt imo. 

honestly idk how they NEVER ruin their tuck by having to pee, going hours w/o it?? whew best hope I use the bathroom beforehand lmao

Archived